Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Dullahan is somewhat correct about most players having some info, but that is because most players were at least 2 expansions behind in content. On our server Velious was the last expansion where guilds were fighting each other for endgame content. Then Luclin came out and we left everyone behind on the server and started fighting for world firsts. Nobody else on the server had even attempted Seru by the time PoP came out. Guilds kept getting farther behind us each expansion. GoD made it even worse.

So most guilds and players were in really old content and that info was available for the most part. Not like it is now with youtube etc, but plenty of people knew what had to be done in the older raid zones.

Last edited:

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I wonder what feels better/worse to most people, being stuck behind content tiers because your raid group is derp, but still having a ton of new content to work through as your team hopefully derps less (EQ), or being in the same raid tier as everyone else, but in a kid's glove version of the raid tier that explicitly calls you out as retarded since you can't blame any outside force for cockblocking your progression (WoW).

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
When I went back to EQ just before LDoN, my guild was in a raiding alliance. We were raiding Vex Thal and Ssra and shit. I think we did Bertox once, wiped in War, did some BoT towers. Mostly it was old shit. It was still fun and relaxed.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Delivering the train to Convo Convo

K9lZL.gif

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Reading their forums I see Condemned is already planning on running in Pantheon. Those guys are 100% legit, have competed against them in a lot of games and they always seem to be in the to 10 world racing. Thought this was going to be all EQ guilds mainly with their silliness, nice to see one of the pro guilds throwing their hat into the ring.

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
I wish I had the time I had when EQ came out to play Pantheon when it finally releases. Alas, unless I win the lottery, my days of being in a top raiding guild are probably over. :(

• 1Solidarity

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
i know executive producer on that, he wont tell me shit other then, when we are ready to have eyes on it, he will let me know and hoook me up invites to the game for me and my clan. So, just sit back and wait lol
talked to the dev today. They are not on new world, its another game. Thats all i got out of him! That an ill hook ya up when we need eyes on it. Ended with, i got ya covered! we will see. lol'

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
Oh, the wonder and awe of Unrest and Mistmoore trains. Pathing in Unrest wasn't a bug or shitty design. It was a feature!

Can we have that back? Pantheon, Is this possible, please?

I was always a fan of the Karnors Castle trains. Those were always pretty epic. Decorum stated that you at least called out which side of the zone entrance you were bringing the train to. I as a monk always made sure to announce the wrong side =)

• 1Worf

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I was always a fan of the Karnors Castle trains. Those were always pretty epic. Decorum stated that you at least called out which side of the zone entrance you were bringing the train to. I as a monk always made sure to announce the wrong side =)

lmfao, a friend told me about this.

"Train North!" group get's hit from behind.

• 1Like