Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Moonball

Lord Nagafen Raider
I want to see the days of cockblocking guilds like FoH and CT fighting to get thru a dungeon to get to a dragon, etc.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
I honestly could write up and entire zone or even a quest line that addresses most of that list :)

A raid zone or dungeon full of FoH inside joke questlines and mobs would be EPIC. Even if we can't negotiate a guild level pledge I would still be down to throw a few hundo at the 10k pledge just to be able to see that zone come into existence.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
A raid zone or dungeon full of FoH inside joke questlines and mobs would be EPIC. Even if we can't negotiate a guild level pledge I would still be down to throw a few hundo at the 10k pledge just to be able to see that zone come into existence.

Quest where you need to take on a zerg of kids...with a bat!

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
Fuck it, I'm in for $1,000 towards that 10k pledge if we can get some traction on this. This could be the opportunity of a lifetime lol.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Quest where you need to take on a zerg of kids...with a bat!
I still say the optimal strategy for the zerg is to part out the first kid you beat, then swap to a Femur+Ribcage tank configuration, or dual wield shoulderblades for deeps.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I am all for combining forces into a $10k pledge, I have reached out to ensure that they will work with a group on that.

Once we know what they will do we can figure out how we might go about doing this.

I know that they won't take some of these outlandish ideas but we can modify it to just be alluding to some of these things as an inside joke.

Instead of a group of kids it could be a group of pygmies. We know what it means but the standard player doesn't necessarily and Pantheon would be fine with it.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
I am all for combining forces into a $10k pledge, I have reached out to ensure that they will work with a group on that.

Once we know what they will do we can figure out how we might go about doing this.

I know that they won't take some of these outlandish ideas but we can modify it to just be alluding to some of these things as an inside joke.

Instead of a group of kids it could be a group of pygmies. We know what it means but the standard player doesn't necessarily and Pantheon would be fine with it.

Thank you a_skeleton_03 for exploring this and I agree it can't be a totally outlandish concept. I actually would hope we could put together a pretty kick ass encounter that would be fun as hell but have the lore lean heavily to FoH lore. stuff that ousiders could follow but might not truly understand, but those of us in the know would get a hearty chuckle at.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Can the zone be a desert named the Arid Dunes

Featuring deadly swarms of insects that lay their eggs in apple sauce dropped by adventurers. They're called Mott's Ticks.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users