lXTBeDa.gif

sAHyalK.gif

pJBmcLI.gif

5hNEW4o.gif

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
These turds even want people to pay for "early access" to a fucking interview?

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
This thread’s greatest contribution to the forums is we now have one of the largest repositories of falling gifs on the webs

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Zaide

TLP Idealist
People know that Pantheon Radio is just a community thing right? It has no actual affiliation with Pantheon, just content created by some fans.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
People know that Pantheon Radio is just a community thing right? It has no actual affiliation with Pantheon, just content created by some fans.

Does it?

For all we know Pantheon Radio is a bunch of "apprentice devs" (or "social media managers") who funnel all their fund-raising into buying eight-balls for Brad.

That sad joke is more believable for some people than your version of the truth because of the vacuous track record of the Pantheon/VR team.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 3 users

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Online donations typically go towards things like alcohol and weed, to us normal people.

sheet

Pantheon Radio donations couldnt even afford a cig habit

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I can't take that Pantheon Radio website seriously at all and I certainly can't believe they paywall interviews (even if for a few days only).

There is some '90s shit going on there.

Get adwords, make the website presentable, put your content on Youtube / Twitch.

I seriously doubt they need THAT much in donations. Their traffic's gotta be low enough where a $10/mth server host is probably sufficient.

Maybe if they worried more about content and less about donations they would find more success.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
They need to get more in the pantheon spirit, and let you grind your way past paywalls by clicking on ads and filling out surveys for 4 hours.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

kudos

<Banned>
Why does everything related to Pantheon seem stuck in the fucking 90's? Including their rabid fans? Don't get me wrong, I look forward to the game itself. It's just everything around it seems stupid and unprofessional.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users