Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Pharazon2

Molten Core Raider
In 2026 when the game releases the only raid content will be a couple untuned encounters designed to be impossible to beat so that the hard cores have a wall to ram their heads against over and over after they've maxxed out and farmed all the group gear they can. Somebody will eventually sploit a win before it can be tuned and cloth caps will be had by a few lucky raiders.

And that's fine with me.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Please post a video of your 19 year old getting pounded like a drum while raiding Alpha Pantheon.

rock.jpg

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Tevinter

Lord Nagafen Raider
Well, we'll see how Pantheon turns out, but this is one of the best forums on the internet, especially the Politics thread. If the kids get scared of dirty language and trolls, they have no chance in life. Sink or swim.
its not the dirty language or the trolls. its the people who think everquest was somehow the pinnacle of MMO skill and the people who think giving hundreds or thousands of dollars to brad mcquaalude for an unfinished game is a good idea.

• 4Like

Raign

Golden Squire
its not the dirty language or the trolls. its the people who think everquest was somehow the pinnacle of MMO skill and the people who think giving hundreds or thousands of dollars to brad mcquaalude for an unfinished game is a good idea.

Right, ALL those people going on and on about how EQ was the pinnacle of skill. I just can't count how many I have seen in this thread.. no seriously I can't count them, can you link a few for me? I can't wait to shit on their dreams and call them all idiots for wanting something other than WoW to succeed it's gonna be SO validating, amirite?

The immense number of annoying shit post in this tread is just remarkable. Seems like every salty cunt kid has crawled out of the their parents basements to post a .gif of their mouth-breathing cousin tripping over their fucking roomba to try to milk a thumbs up emoji from the rest of the salty dungeon dwelling shit posters.

MOVE THE FUCK ON.. we get it, you think it will fail, in fact you want desperately for it to fail so you can validate some tiny part of your miserable existence.. Great.. we got it in the first 2128 pages.

What the hell happened to this board.. I guess there is always the politics thread?

• 4EyeRoll
  • 4Like
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 18 users

Dalien

Registered Hodor
Seems like every salty cunt kid has crawled out of the their parents basements to post a .gif of their mouth-breathing cousin tripping over their fucking roomba to try to milk a thumbs up emoji from the rest of the salty dungeon dwelling shit posters.

Hey now, I don't give a shit if the game fails or not, but the falling .gifs are best part of this thread.

• 7Solidarity
  • 4Like
Reactions: 10 users

Tevinter

Lord Nagafen Raider
Right, ALL those people going on and on about how EQ was the pinnacle of skill. I just can't count how many I have seen in this thread.. no seriously I can't count them, can you link a few for me? I can't wait to shit on their dreams and call them all idiots for wanting something other than WoW to succeed it's gonna be SO validating, amirite?

The immense number of annoying shit post in this tread is just remarkable. Seems like every salty cunt kid has crawled out of the their parents basements to post a .gif of their mouth-breathing cousin tripping over their fucking roomba to try to milk a thumbs up emoji from the rest of the salty dungeon dwelling shit posters.

MOVE THE FUCK ON.. we get it, you think it will fail, in fact you want desperately for it to fail so you can validate some tiny part of your miserable existence.. Great.. we got it in the first 2128 pages.

What the hell happened to this board.. I guess there is always the politics thread?
exhibit A

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Salty

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider

Bro, this is possibly the one thread that still resembles the early foh board years. This is the exact same argument that has going on since 2005, except the word Vanguard has been replaced with the word Pantheon.

• 6Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 6 users

Melvin

Blackwing Lair Raider
If you thought Everquest rocked the first time round, just wait til you see how much Pant'heon, the rip off spiritual successor, is gonna rock! Someday. Eventually. Probably.

• 4Worf
  • 1Dislike
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>

Hahaha Love it this is a good one. Good show. :)

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Bro, this is possibly the one thread that still resembles the early foh board years. This is the exact same argument that has going on since 2005, except the word Vanguard has been replaced with the word Pantheon.

Vanguard had major developers and an actual studio behind it, this is crowd funding and going very slow.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
But the brown engine vs Unity..

Salty told me the first sentient AI will be made with Unity, really interesting stuff

• 3Worf
  • 1Like

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

We are on page 710. Set your posts to max per page you unwashed heathen.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
VG used a modified Unreal 2.5 engine. It was not good for large scale MMO's or rendering massive amounts of art assets. VG probably had the largest world of any game at the time and had ~20 gigabytes of art assets... in 2005. Unity is probably 100x more efficient at building an MMO.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
brad mcquaalude

lol!

Korrupt Korrupt

3B85E6A5-20DC-491E-ADC3-7585F72AF15F.gif

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

08-cat-fall-fail.gif

• 4Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 6 users

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
the only reason youd want your daughter to post here is if you want to see her tits.

weird

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users