Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Sithro

Molten Core Raider
I do agree with Asmond on one thing. They really need to revamp character models. Why they're going for the "realistic" look in 2019 is beyond me. In this day and age a semi-stylized look would fare a lot better.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Matter of preference. Not all of us want disney cartoon characters doing the floss dance.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Blood Mage and Necromancer were dominant AF in VG.

My necro pet abomination thing was awesome. I found a legendary fist for it, I would just cc lock an enemy, soul blast, and then use abomination cooldown attack and 1 shot pretty much everyone.

It was hilarious. Until they nerfed it, then I quit.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jarek

Molten Core Raider
Matter of preference. Not all of us want disney cartoon characters doing the floss dance.

I don’t want EQNext Lion-man models, but the shit Pantheon has now is janky as hell. It reminds me of the Luclin models, standing all awkward or something. That “gnome” is especially bad, for example.

They hired a new head art guy, maybe he’ll set a better general tone in design and animation, because everything we’ve seen so far needs an overhaul visually in my opinion.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
hot take but I think Pantheon is going to be a good streaming game if streamers start playing it

afk auto attacking a dragon gives you enough time to look at chat which is basically what all wow streamers do anyways

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
hot take but I think Pantheon is going to be a good streaming game if streamers start playing it

afk auto attacking a dragon gives you enough time to look at chat which is basically what all wow streamers do anyways

It still cracks me up how pissed the zealot Pantheon loons get when someone points out the game looks like a someone pissed on a bag of crushed assholes.

Asmond did make one comment that cracked me up though.

Pantheon Zealot Retard : How do you know it's shit it hasn't even come out yet!!!!"
Asmond : You are taking a squat over my dinner plate and before you drop a turd you are really going to say how do you know it's shit it hasn't even come out yet give me a fucking break.

Last edited:
  • 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Laura

Lord Nagafen Raider
I personally don't give a rats ass how the graphics look like as long as the combat, itemization, and the remaining mechanics in Pantheon are there. I mean I've had a blast playing EQ99, people who only care about graphics like Asmongold are not the target audience meant for this game.

• 1Repost
Reactions: 1 user

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I personally don't give a rats ass how the graphics look like as long as the combat, itemization, and the remaining mechanics in Pantheon are there. I mean I've had a blast playing EQ99, people who only care about graphics like Asmongold are not the target audience meant for this game.

The correct way to say this is “Maybe this is not the game for you” but apply it to everyone.

• 6Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 7 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I don't care if the game sucks dick and the graphics are bad if I get to keep the old school EQ style play........................ Oh shit 8 people aren't enough to keep this kind of game running. WHOMP WHOMP

• 2Like

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
My source inside tells me there's big things on the horizon for pantheon. Your excitement is not unfounded Bros. Get stoked ✊

• 1Like
  • 1Repost
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
BIG THINGS?

qJwxJKa.jpg

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

goishen

Macho Ma'am
I don't care if the game sucks dick and the graphics are bad if I get to keep the old school EQ style play........................ Oh shit 8 people aren't enough to keep this kind of game running. WHOMP WHOMP

Damn, eight? I thought it was only three?

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
Of course graphics aren't everything, but people who are saying that graphics mean nothing are fucking delusional. I'd love to play a modern day EQ MMO, but I'm sure as fuck not playing it if it looks like EQ did in 1999.

• 2Like