Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Siliconemelons

So SC BroodWar and Everquest and the type all had super popular stuff in them that came out of freedom and unintended mechanics...and then when turned into a "finely tuned exp" it sucked... youdontday.gif

because, life...is...not..fair

games that are suck

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I can’t wait to try out their necromancers new AE fear spell.

• 4Like
  • 3Worf
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 7 users

Valorath

Trakanon Raider
Lol that one in red is trying so hard, while the one to the left is like “fuck it, I’m going around!”

#1 thread in mmo

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Jarek

Molten Core Raider
Hey guys how’s Pantheon development coming along?

*watches 1,000 new falling gifs*

Right on schedule! See you next year!

• 8Like
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 10 users

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
For your consideration
July Update
July update ... we got trees, climbing animations, and sparkly graphics. Ok....

Someone stop the presses!

Get all the Bobs on the line from the hundreds of other MMORPGs on the market. Pantheon has great news to share with them.

They learned how to make trees, animate a character, and make sparklies on the screen. I am sure the other MMO developers will be excited to know that they can finally put trees in their games.

Oh... wait. You mean they have been putting trees in games for literally decades now?

Hmmm... well surely animating a model to climb surfaces is ne.... No? Done a gazillion times before.

Ok... what about the sparkly graphics then? That's got to be ground breaking. I mean look at those shiny shapes and all. Oh... every MMORPG since the beginning of time has had spell graphics for the most part.

Well fuck me running. I wonder if we will get tech demos of character's emoting next month. /sigh

dizzie

Triggered Happy
We began introducing our Signature Characters last month, and this month we bring you another important NPC in the world of Terminus: Bel-Iris. Bel-Iris is an enigmatic pillar of the Archai, and her story gives greater understanding to that of all her people.

• 9Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 10 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
The tree thing is good, it shows they're actually focusing on performance instead of putting 90 60k poly trees randomly in a zone and telling you your hardware is shit

This is more a developer update.. for developers it seems though, which I don't find to be a problem but maybe when showcasing it to the general public everybody is going to be like LUL TREES

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
July update ... we got trees, climbing animations, and sparkly graphics. Ok....

Someone stop the presses!

Get all the Bobs on the line from the hundreds of other MMORPGs on the market. Pantheon has great news to share with them.

They learned how to make trees, animate a character, and make sparklies on the screen. I am sure the other MMO developers will be excited to know that they can finally put trees in their games.

Oh... wait. You mean they have been putting trees in games for literally decades now?

Hmmm... well surely animating a model to climb surfaces is ne.... No? Done a gazillion times before.

Ok... what about the sparkly graphics then? That's got to be ground breaking. I mean look at those shiny shapes and all. Oh... every MMORPG since the beginning of time has had spell graphics for the most part.

Well fuck me running. I wonder if we will get tech demos of character's emoting next month. /sigh

Wait until they learn about Voxels

iu

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 6 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Fired up for the July newsletter.... and then clicked it.

sports_wins_and_fails_19.gif

• 4Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 6 users