Bronze Baron of the Realm
capfirework.gif

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Repost
Reactions: 2 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Forced to play mmos. Right. Can't wait till Pantheon forces me to buy their game too.

View attachment 245920

Not what I meant by that.

Forced by lack of alternative. Not physically. Did you really think I meant that?

Flobee it goes far beyond not caring about the game. It's relentless flailing and sharp hostility directed at anyone supporting it. It is very odd.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
How about a shooter that calls itself an MMO?

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Ah, and there you have it.

tenor.gif

Lower your fucking sodium levels and understand this thread has nearly 10x the number of posts the WoW BFA one does, and 400% of the WoW classic thread.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
This game needs to spend more money on Bus Stop posters. The fact that anyone believes this shit is going to ever come out of pre pre pre alpha 16 years after announcement is delusional.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
This game needs to spend more money on Bus Stop posters. The fact that anyone believes this shit is going to ever come out of pre pre pre alpha 16 years after announcement is delusional.

Its going to be a niche game if it ever launches and 30% of the playerbase will be due to this thread.

Meanwhile Nirgon Nirgon is mad for reasons unknown.

shabushabu

Molten Core Raider

They need to do a real kickstarter, get some fundage and finish this thing before all of us can't type or mouse anymore !