Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
Anyone ever figure out Brad's cause of death? Seems obvious at this point, but I'm just curious.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Anyone ever figure out Brad's cause of death? Seems obvious at this point, but I'm just curious.

FE56BCEF-7C3B-4683-91E2-A3693C52DA9C.jpeg

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>

Usually when a public-ish figure dies suddenly, and it's hush hush / respect his privacy type thing, it's an OD.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Yeah, he's like, shit dude I don't care if you're brain damaged, this is the only playground equipment we have.

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
Ill give you guys a hint as to why "early access" wont be until the last possible moment. they are running their stuff on the cloud. That means if they spin up access for people that = resources, which is money flying out the window.

No. They wont be turning on access until the last possible moment. If they owned the servers there would be no reason not to give fans just the tip every now and then to get us to donate more so also expect your "alpha" access to be tiny and limited in time. We all got ripped off.

• 1Worf

Tearofsoul

Ancient MMO noob
I didn't ripped off. Maybe some of you did... I will only buy this game after it officially launch

• 1Like

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
Ill give you guys a hint as to why "early access" wont be until the last possible moment. they are running their stuff on the cloud. That means if they spin up access for people that = resources, which is money flying out the window.

No. They wont be turning on access until the last possible moment. If they owned the servers there would be no reason not to give fans just the tip every now and then to get us to donate more so also expect your "alpha" access to be tiny and limited in time. We all got ripped off.

It's nice to hear this team of dozens of industry veterans made good choices in the beginning.

• 1Worf

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider

His family will have too come out and talk about it , Cali's HIPPA laws belive it or not they follow like a vulture don't fuck with HIPPA, in Cali..