Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
You have failed to properly insert a gif. Perhaps this inability is why you despise this thread so.

What the hell are you talking about, I attached it from my phone. Go chug some soy and make a furry on Bobby Kotick OnlyFans xpac #5, retard.

God damn are you people ass hurt about this game being in development.

• 1Worf
  • 1Imbecile
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
What the hell are you talking about, I attached it from my phone. Go chug some soy and make a furry on Bobby Kotick OnlyFans xpac #5, retard.

God damn are you people ass hurt about this game being in development.
That's not how you do it. Do you see how it only visually shows up partially as an attachment instead of the whole thing? Don't be such a ass hurt moron about not knowing how to work the forum. Nobody else seems to have this problem so you must be a special brand of stupid. You probably won't even be able to grasp the super complex mechanics of Pantheon.

Never played world of Warcraft, retard.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 2 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I'll do it again. Suck a dick retard.

You got Secrets calling you guys on acting retarded with CFA stuff up in here. Truly unhinged!

Enjoy the gif!!!!

5b9376e46e474_RandyQuaid.gif.329110e831650086e950cd4d12402315.gif

• 1Moron
  • 1Slow

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
There’s definitely an element of ‘who got there first’ with streamer popularity. Like guys like sodapoppin, cohh, so bland but just have a huge following from 1) being there early and 2) consistency. Not nearly as entertaining as guys like kripparian or disrespect though. Hell, to this day I don’t understand why anyone watches wow streams let alone that idiot asmongold (his name is like the Voldemort of YouTube , accidentally click anywhere near him and you are forever inundated to ‘asmongold REACTS’ videos )

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Asmongold is like the Kardashian's of streaming. I dont know anyone who likes his content, but everyone loves to shit on him. Which he usually deserves.

Bobbybick

Trakanon Raider
Can't wait for another 2 hours of Cohh throwing the devs a bunch of softball questions so they don't have to actually justify any of their recent design choices.

• 3Like

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Forget climbing mechanics. You know what Pantheon needs?

Fierljeppen.

eKIW0B5.gif

InconsequentialWindyCottonmouth-size_restricted.gif

150610.gif

giphy-downsized-large.gif

bd5c9b7621bdd3f4b2f2e4dd31cb21af.gif
Man those ones with the big groups watching. Those are the ones everyone pisses themselves laughing, and the guy who did it never lives it down and probably picks up a new nickname.

• 2Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
You got Secrets calling you guys on acting retarded with CFA stuff up in here. Truly unhinged!

Lol Secrets was literally calling you out for not going to Chick-fil-A based on politics

1609933960430.gif

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Dislike