Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
^ That's how I'm doing right now with newborn growing pain nights and big dog work.

Playing enchanter for people who are a total mess in the hole a night ago didn't help.

I hope Pantheon sticks to the formula and doesn't get ruined by marketing data idiots that crank out high user # garbage mobile games.

dizzie

Triggered Happy
eeke - Copy.gif

• 7Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I remember never accepting wizards to groups unless it was a guildy and no one else was around. I think it was just a perception thing. They weren’t like really bad dps or anything but they were strictly dps and they did it all while just standing in one spot. Like you couldn’t tell if they were doing anything unless you were parsing. At least a rogue was stabbing the mob and looked busy. They should’ve gave wizards some kind of minor group dps buffs like added elemental damage or something to make people like them more.
I dont remember it being any other way unless it was an AoE group and I didnt really see those till Luclin era in the exact area you're talking about below.
Actually yeah. I had a friend who had a wizard bot. He’d run around on his main and gather up a bunch of alien shit in some luclin cave. Bring it back and AE it. He’d run this loop for hours on end and let me afk/hang out and BS while I leeched AA from it. It was slower than a group but was something effortless to pass the time while watching TV and shit.
Paludal Caverns.

I envied Wizards cause it looked like the easiest, laziest playstyle possible. But I also hated Wizards cause they always looked AFK and probably were. Everyone else chatting it up and the wizard isnt... ever. Say something to them to invite them into the conversation and they miraculously stand up, nuke, sit down, respond once and then.. I think they go back to watching tv or something. Would rather just not have them in the group.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I dont remember it being any other way unless it was an AoE group and I didnt really see those till Luclin era in the exact area you're talking about below.

Paludal Caverns.

I envied Wizards cause it looked like the easiest, laziest playstyle possible. But I also hated Wizards cause they always looked AFK and probably were. Everyone else chatting it up and the wizard isnt... ever. Say something to them to invite them into the conversation and they miraculously stand up, nuke, sit down, respond once and then.. I think they go back to watching tv or something. Would rather just not have them in the group.
Yep Paladul caverns. I can’t remember zone names in luclin for shit but when I see them I know it.

I tried a Wizard alt when I was playing a mage main and didn’t last long, it was boring as fuck. Just like a mage but no pet to manage which kept you busier. I guess if you were lazy or multitasking wiz was perfect.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The bit I watched of that, I felt like I wandered into a Southern Baptist Church. Guy has a biblical vocabulary and its kind of off putting. I did notice a lot of frame stutter while he was playing. Whether thats his computer or the game, idk.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
"God is good. Each day brings us one closer to the launch of Pantheon Rise of the Fallen."

• 1Worf

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
What's with all the hardcore fans being religious? I noticed it with Bazgrim to. He literally said "absence of evidence is not evidence of absence" when talking about Pantheon once.

• 1Worf

Cinge

Vyemm Raider
What's with all the hardcore fans being religious? I noticed it with Bazgrim to. He literally said "absence of evidence is not evidence of absence" when talking about Pantheon once.

They're already drinking from one jug of kool-aid, not hard to take sips from another.

• 1Like

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
The mob animations aren't terrible but god the players are awful.

I just dont really get the choice to go with realistic style graphics as a low budget game, even if you do OK you look like crap next to triple a titles. Much better to go stylized and let your,artists shine if they can.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
This guy is a total fucking doucher, and the way he talks makes me want to punch him in the throat.

• 1Like

ili

Blackwing Lair Raider
At this point, if it does come out, why would anyone trust giving them money? You are just asking for disappointment.

• 1Like

Laura

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm tired of watching the same dungeon over and over again. This DeViare dungeon is like that other one I forgot its name; even the boss's room is the same. How hard it is to create different type of dungeons? If I'm an investor, I would not pay a penny if they don't show me some variety and if they are capable of creating zones/dungeons in a reasonable time.

What happened to Pre-Alpha 5 "stress" testing. Is it over yet? Any plans to move on to Alpha or Pre-Alpha X?
I'm wondering if they are willing to sell their company; because there's no reason why they can launch this game without the extra unnecessary shit (quests, perception, clickable items... who cares?) Just create one continent with zones, dungeons, NPCs/Bosses, Itemization table and start charging people monthly subscription. Call it Early Access then follow up with your updates.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
It's basically a tech demo to get the developers hired at real studios. This is never actually going to be released as a playable game.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users