Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
get

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

Montreseur

Trakanon Raider
When you're a small team with limited resources and you decide to constantly reshape your world, redraw concepts, redesign core gameplay elements, rehash, rehash, rehash...

...you no longer get a pass. You're wasting time you never had much of. Like I've said to you before - they needed someone to sit them down and make them stop the ADHD idea hopping and just finish what they started. They are the development equivalent of someone who keeps rerolling alts and putting their starting stats in differently or saying actually this race is better oh wait now this class is better oh actually... and never ends up actually reaching end game. Pantheon isn't even moving in the direction of an end product. They're just tossing shit around.
This is exactly it. The trend of constant near-complete reworking is extremely detrimental. Refactoring and technical debt is a given, but must be balanced, and reasonable.

Last edited:

goishen

Macho Ma'am

I would've converted this to a gif to show off my hacker skeelz, but it was too funny with the sound on.

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The black guy next to yellow shirt basically summed up my own expressions the whole way. 10/10 pantheon demo there erronius!

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
The guy going to the mat to help... what the fuck does he think he's going to do? Maybe he's just going for the pin.
Probably just a reflex reaction. I’ve seen it a lot in fall videos, like you want to help or catch them or something but it’s too late. This guy starts to then realizes she’s dead half way through the reaction.

• 1Worf

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Probably just a reflex reaction. I’ve seen it a lot in fall videos, like you want to help or catch them or something but it’s too late. This guy starts to then realizes she’s dead half way through the reaction.

Lol I saw something almost exactly like this last week on one of those olympic trials. The girl got up brushed her stuff off and went right back up and finished. Those chicks are pretty fucking tough.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Watch the dude in orange too.

Blows my mind that chick, seemingly, was perfectly fine.

Idk, maybe it's similar to times I've been on a football field and just gotten absolutely fucking destroyed with blindside hits that had so much momentum that you almost don't feel them because it's just so swift and clean.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
like you want to help or catch them or something but it’s too late. This guy starts to then realizes she’s dead half way through the reaction.

Well, it's kind of like people in this thread. Years ago we were saying that Pantheon was dead halfway through development, but people still wanted to help and threw money at them even though it was already too late.

• 1Solidarity