Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
Been listening to more interviews, I'll try to pick out a few nuggets from time to time. Apparently most devs on EQ thought Dave Georgeson was a complete tool (big surprise). One time he asked the EQ1 dev team "what do you guys do for cutscenes?". And another time in a meeting called them all idiots after they gave him their proposal for the feature set in the next EQ expansion, even though he didn't play the game.

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
He was talking with Doug Cronkhite (Elidroth) about how it can be difficult sometimes to get honest feedback from players when they know they are talking to a dev, then added "but not on the FoH boards" and they both laughed haha.

sindaael

<Banned>
I'm not a bot. I had a good point which some people refused to see. Felt like god came to tear a shit up rather than defend it. Got an internal conflict problem as well. I was deprived of a counselor. This is the biggest downfall of this. Someone made me think this is personal. Got that right.

• 1Picard
  • 1WTF
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 3 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I'm not a bot. I had a good point which some people refused to see. Felt like god came to tear a shit up rather than defend it. Got an internal conflict problem as well. I was deprived of a counselor. This is the biggest downfall of this. Someone made me think this is personal. Got that right.
This sounds like something a bot would say.

Gask

Bronze Baron of the Realm
This sounds like something a bot would say.
download.gif

sindaael

<Banned>
I see your point of view too now. I've neglected one too many movies. I agree this is a space issue, or whatever it is. Way too focused on time alone. The world moves on for the better. Hoping we can come back from this one. Not a chance in hell.

• 2Dislike
  • 2Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 5 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
SO im not wading through the last 50 pages of this thread, whats the deal with the game? You know Pantheon? Is it still being worked on at all? Do they have dates yet for beta or something?

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

Laura

Lord Nagafen Raider
I see your point of view too now. I've neglected one too many movies. I agree this is a space issue, or whatever it is. Way too focused on time alone. The world moves on for the better. Hoping we can come back from this one. Not a chance in hell.

What do you think of the probable outcome that Brad and his intention of outlined space mental-state. Why would anything go better. I cannot fathom. We will see, but what do you think? I'm with you on this point. And I also concur.

dizzie

Triggered Happy
SO im not wading through the last 50 pages of this thread, whats the deal with the game? You know Pantheon? Is it still being worked on at all? Do they have dates yet for beta or something?

It's being worked on very slowly, beta is a long way off by their own admission (years). Development is painful slow and even though it's heading in the right direction, it's obvious that VR are just amateurs. Apparently they've made the best network stack of all time and are trying to license it out..

sindaael

<Banned>
I'm still with my first point of view. Time is considerably greater than space. It's just that we are not going anywhere. Brad designed EQ to entertain us. I wasn't able to communicate with him any further. In that case I agree. They have secured heaven or whatever it is. Some people came down here to eradicate the rest of us. That's crossing my line. The way I see it, we'll preach it forever without doing a single thing. That's kind of like despair. From both ends of the spectrum.

• 2Dislike
  • 1Picard
  • 1WTF

dizzie

Triggered Happy
I'm still with my first point of view. Time is considerably greater than space. It's just that we are not going anywhere. Brad designed EQ to entertain us. I wasn't able to communicate with him any further. In that case I agree. They have secured heaven or whatever it is. Some people came down here to eradicate the rest of us. That's crossing my line. The way I see it, we'll preach it forever without doing a single thing. That's kind of like despair. From both ends of the spectrum.

When you speak to him next, ask him how he died from all of us here.

Thanks in advance.

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
Stop shitting up this thread faggot.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Laura

Lord Nagafen Raider

Your grasp of reality and illusion is what I, and Brad, were about to indoctrinate to the masses of levante. What's more important, the necessity, is that who asks the questions? Crossing all fractions of reality, when someone is acknowledging the plethora of colors that we realize as memes. Who framed Roger the Rabbit? one must ask. The way everyone see it, and in the very end of this dilemma, we remain unseated and on our toes from the laundries of Sparta. It is indeed a lost cause and we shall see who shall save the human race.

• 3Worf
  • 1Pathetic
  • 1Weird Boner

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Jesus fucking christ, what is with these goddamn lunatics in this thread. And I'm not even talking about Nirgon.

• 8Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 9 users

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
Hold on... what... what... no... hold it.. what. Which reality are you in right now?