Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Ah the old 8+ years of serious development lie has reared its head again. Don't forget they only have 1 zone in a game that doesn't exist.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ah the old 8+ years of serious development lie has reared its head again. Don't forget they only have 1 zone in a game that doesn't exist.
Nah, they have just been taking people's money for 8+ years... Serious Development? Zero years.

• 3Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE

Careful, lots of big technical words. I thought it was very interesting.

• 2Like
  • 1Picard
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Ikkan

Molten Core Raider

This is so painful to listen to. It sounds like a Junior Dev was told "Hey the Senior is out today and the client is coming in so act like you know what you're talking about". But who knows, maybe they're just dumbing it down for the non-technical person to understand.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
This is so painful to listen to. It sounds like a Junior Dev was told "Hey the Senior is out today and the client is coming in so act like you know what you're talking about". But who knows, maybe they're just dumbing it down for the non-technical person to understand.
Well a key skill in presenting anything is knowing who your audience is. If there is one thing a pantheon fan is, it’s probably dumb.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Lets face it, without gameplay footage this is going to attract literally no ones attention, besides the people here - which mostly shit on it anyway.

• 1Like

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>

😂😂😂 No one gives a flying fuck about this garbage. I only have two questions for these dumb shits. 1) Where is the fucking game? 2) Who thought it was a good idea to hire Mark Cerny.

• 1Worf

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yeah sounds like a bunch of vaporware and people who have no technical experience :)
Monkey Oops GIF by AFV Pets

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE

All these current politics and funny memes are a ruse. The real future dystopia is enslavement to classic MMO addiction.

And they've been building it right under your noses.

So go on down to Ottawa with your purple hair or your empty Jerry can. Your children will not be able to afford fungus tunics, you will auto attack our raid mobs for us and be given FUCKING PEANUTS.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If you had any RL friends that played MMO's with you, you probably ended up at a bar talking about your favorite game over drinks. It is fun, re-living old memories, talking about what was awesome and what sucked. Lot's of talk about, "wouldn't it be cool if..."

These grifters took what should have been a fun evening out with the boys and turned it into a 8+ year theory-crating session. Which is fine, except is has been funded by their false hope and outright lies. The jig was up when Brad died, but they had so much free money rolling in, that they just kept taking it. Hopium is a powerful drug and they hooked a lot of addict's.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Pants on Fire!

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
You'll change your tune after buying a few more boxes full of homogenized garbage from the suits

• 1Like

Melvin

Blackwing Lair Raider
Have the suits at VR announced when exactly the date is that they're finally going to put their homogenized garbage in a box?

I missed that announcement.

• 1Worf

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Have the suits at VR announced when exactly the date is that they're finally going to put their homogenized garbage in a box?

I missed that announcement.
They haven’t even reached alpha yet. Let’s not get ahead of ourselves.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like