Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I get your frustration. I also know it is common curtesy for developers not to roast other gaming companies. Thats cool. I guess you don't shit where you are going to eat unless you are Amber Heard. I didn't come here to roast Pantheon. I dont really care about the project that much anyone to be honest here. Yes, I invest a large sum of money on a game i will never play for any long duration. I am happy with my other choices right now. I know all you shit talkers are going to break your neck trying to play when the game launches. Maybe it will fill the hole in your heart that you have long for years. Apparently, WOW didn't do it for you. i don't think Pantheon won't either. Good Luck to you guys.

That is some high quality coping and seething right there. Cope and Seethe faggot cope and seethe.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Aazrael

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Who is he even responding to? I find this similar to that guy posting about solar flares in another part of the forum and responding to himself. Either that or an AI bot?

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
He's beyond the understanding of you mere normies

1652033279618.png

• 1Worf

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
Tell us how you really feel? This is a No meme zone now. Go.

I can see the logic in this argument. Here's why. Streamers have ruined the age of discovery for the game by getting their followers to farm all the necessary materials in the first month so that people like Asmon can play with all the toys on the stream. This idea would break the world of immersion.

You think I care about Asmons simps ??

It is an unneeded time sink that has a solution.

• 1Like

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
How so? by your defination everything has a soultion its called dont do it because it begins with you. Basically in life its a butterfly effect.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
How so? by your defination everything has a soultion its called dont do it because it begins with you. Basically in life its a butterfly effect.

So are you comparing yourself to Ashton after he had been through the butterfly effect multiple times? Cause I can see that.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE

You have to understand, these people who want bland WoW clones forever are willing to die on this hill.

• 1Moron

Rali

Trakanon Raider
You have to understand, the only people wanting bland WoW clones forever, are living in your and Mr. Sox's heads ;)

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I don't care at all about WoW. I kicked a famous celebrity, James Earl Jones, out of my EQ guild because he went to play WoW with Furor. He joed something about fucking him over with monks tanking ability vs. warriors. I could care less. or was that Bill Fisher?

• 1Worf
  • 1Moron
  • 1Like

forehead

Trakanon Raider
I don't care at all about WoW. I kicked a famous celebrity, James Earl Jones, out of my EQ guild because he went to play WoW with Furor. He joed something about fucking him over with monks tanking ability vs. warriors. I could care less. or was that Bill Fisher?
This is hogwash. James Earl Jones mained a halfling Druid and he left the guild after he got caught trading loot for cyber sex chats in Ventrillo (very nice voice. Needs to work on the moaning tho).

• 3Worf

Rael

Golden Knight of the Realm
Good news. They have thought about fishing and how it might work. No word on actually designing and implementing. But they have talked about it.

Thank fuck they saw fit to update us that they're considering implementing a feature that's basically been standard in MMOs since 1997.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
You have to understand, these people who want bland WoW clones forever are willing to die on this hill.

Remind me, who here played the everliving shit out of wow, and quit in frustration because the game limited how much legendary loot they could relentlessly farm up??