Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Oh, they made Kelethin -
e1075657-df04-4794-8b82-5bb706694339_text.gif

• 1Double Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Rael

Golden Knight of the Realm
1652462038263.png

This looked better. Notice how the mud/road/grass textures are properly blended together instead of just painted straight onto the terrain with a hard circular brush. And doesn't look like someone's first Unity project. I'm guessing this stuff they played with Cohh is no longer compatible with whatever build they've got now and was probably made by someone who knew what they were doing, and didn't think implementing a day/night cycle was something worth boasting about.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
How do these graphics keep getting worse with every update..
Everything in that pic is low resolution. Its like the whole game is being showcased with graphics set to low. No sharpening, no fidelity mods, nothing.

Im just going to assume they saw the success of Valheim and since it was an indie studio that pulled that off, they can get away with it too.

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
View attachment 412334

This looked better. Notice how the mud/road/grass textures are properly blended together instead of just painted straight onto the terrain with a hard circular brush. And doesn't look like someone's first Unity project. I'm guessing this stuff they played with Cohh is no longer compatible with whatever build they've got now and was probably made by someone who knew what they were doing, and didn't think implementing a day/night cycle was something worth boasting about.

To be honest, I was seeing environments like that back in 2004 in FFXI at NA launch.

Equally, those characters look so close to VG it’s uncanny but I guess that makes sense with Brad’s involvement.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
View attachment 412334

That lore is so deep...

"My friend.... He never returned. I can't remember what happened to him"

Yeah you probably wouldn't remember what happened to him nor would you know because the dude never came out of the cave. So, I am going to finish the writing.

Enter cave.

See horribly animated NPC's standing in circles doing absolutely nothing.

See some naked human (lol) laying on the ground.

"My friend... Now I know why you didn't come out... You... DIED. FRIENDS! Thank God you are here! It was those 5 people there standing in a circle doing absolutely nothing!"

Meanwhile, in the group chat:

(Group enters cave)

Nirgon Nirgon tells the group, "This counts as a new zone doesn't it? TOLD YOU, YOU FUCKERS!"
Hatorade Hatorade tells the group, "This is about as exciting as that time I went to my in laws and threw out my back attempting to prove to my wife I could cut their lawn with a nail clipper"
BoozeCube BoozeCube tells the group, "I could always invite Utnayan to come in and sing Elvis... It's Friday past 10pm"
Tuco Tuco shouts, "Did they add PvP yet?"
Hekotat Hekotat tells the group, "May as well - at least we would have some music in this "Zone""
Nirgon Nirgon shouts, "IT'S IN THE PVP ZONE!!! THAT'S THREE ZONES FUCKERS!"
Regime Regime says out of character, "Who did the textures in this game? Hellen Keller?"
Tuco Tuco shouts, "They could have at least named it Megaserver or some shit. Long live my PvP guild whatever the fuck it was called."
Daidraco Daidraco shouts, "Where the fuck is the PVP zone?"

Utnayan has entered Discord

Utnayan sings "As the snow flies... on a cold and gray chicago morn a poor little baby child is bo..

Pharone Pharone tells the group, "About time I get to hear this. I thought he was a myth"
Hatorade Hatorade tells the group, "At least he isn't trying to sing the Texas State anthem again"
Tuco Tuco shouts, "How the fuck do you get into the PVP zone? Nirgon you are full of shit. TWO zones bitch"
Hekotat Hekotat tells the group, "Do these 5 dudes ever respawn? About to log out and go play Players unknown and get my ass kicked as usual"
BoozeCube BoozeCube tells the group, "Probably have a better chance of seeing that "PVP Zone" before these fuckers respawn. Hey, do you guys miss World of Warcraft? Love that fucking game"
Convo Convo says out of character, "Look for the little teeny house in the middle of that untextured rock - click that and you will warp to the PVP zone"
Pharone Pharone tells the group, "Hey didn't convo work on this game for 34 hours or some shit?"
Regime Regime says out of character, "Nice tip - Would be solid advice if any of the rocks had textures to begin with"
Daidraco Daidraco shouts, "Thanks Convo.... wait... "
BoozeCube BoozeCube tells the group, "Yeah he was the texture artist"
Convo Convo shouts, "Northeast corner of the cave!"
BoozeCube BoozeCube tells the group, "Think we should move around? Maybe they added anti camp code"
Tuco Tuco shouts, "We don't have a compass or a map you dumb shit"

Utnayan sings "when the boogie... started to explode.. I heard somebody say BURN BABY BURN...... DISCO INFERNO................ BURN BABY BURN... burn that mother down"

Convo Convo shouts, "Shit that's right..."

To be continued....

Last edited:
  • 8Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 8 users