Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
i got to be honest for a sec here. My issues with the other content creators only go so far with me. I appreciated the hard work that they do for very little pay or donations they receive. I admire honestly their passion for the project. Initially, that is what drew me into the project. Unfortunately, things did not turn out the way i want. i will continue to support the project until they shut down the project. The captain will go down with the ship.

I have been getting a lot of flak from the community because I have introduced what people are calling a plague of the negative posts in other communities. I want people to merge together and be one community again, but I also understand you can't make everyone happy too. I think everyone has gifts to offer each other. I think that FOH could begin some positive attention to Pantheon if given a chance. I would love to see this guild become active again and bring back the glory days again. gey off on your rockers and join me in some fellowship.

If ye haven't noticed, the whole thread is people who can't wait to play another great classic MMO venting their frustrations.

We are off our rockers and ready to rock.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
get

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
It's a general introduction for the people who like MMOs and might be interested investing in an upcoming project or two. Did you like it? Whats issues did you have with it?

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
It's a general introduction for the people who like MMOs and might be interested investing in an upcoming project or two. Did you like it? Whats issues did you have with it?
Too much explaining basic information.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE

Start blog site

We will also need a person to help with documenting everything for the dank emulators 20yrs later

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I have been listening to some comments on other MMO sites. I agree with them about it is more or less a really good blog post or would make a great explainer YT video. I was using the podcast wrong in my description. It's more of a blog typed post. Do you guys agree with this explanation?

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
I have been listening to some comments on other MMO sites. I agree with them about it is more or less a really good blog post or would make a great explainer YT video. I was using the podcast wrong in my description. It's more of a blog typed post. Do you guys agree with this explanation?
Podcast is 2+ people in conversation, you can't script it and do it solo.

You should do a podcast talking to FoH users about what they like aboht MMOs, you can be our Joe Rogan.

• 1Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Podcast is 2+ people in conversation, you can't script it and do it solo.

You should do a podcast talking to FoH users about what they like aboht MMOs, you can be our Joe Rogan.
There are tons of podcasts that are scripted and solo.

• 1Like