Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Why are we worried about listing someone’s (who isn’t even a part of this community) first name?

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Mcfly was a friend of the Pantheon Plus. He used to read the lore videos of several people in the community and did a damn good job. Am I correct in my assessment?

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
He mentioned his name in his video, but I will try to refrain. In the first post on this thread, someone linked all the dev's Twitter handles and accounts. First and last names. Nothing personal Mcfly. I know who you are and enjoyed your Pantheon lore videos. Why did you do them? Weren't you the first guest on Pantheon Plus's first episode when they attacked Asmon for his bad review on Pantheon?
I'm part of several Pantheon communities and have been for a while.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 1 user

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
If you doubt I exist, here's my on Pantheon plus interview
at the 1:14 mark. A week later, minus wrote me an email kicking me out of the community; I didn't have any interaction with him after the show. I had just paid 500 dollars to pledge, actually $600 with fees. Want to see the email log? Minus didn't know I was working on a competing website at the time. If I knew minus already had a website, I would have stopped, but by this time, I was invested. He tried all kinds of bullshit to me. Kilsin was in the Ashes of Creation discord with me and didn't say jack shit to me and tried to hide the fact he was Pantheon's community manager. Minus threaten to DMCA me and all kinds of shit. For someone who preaches community matters, he wasn't very nice to me. I guess I didnt matter. Did I say something wrong? Btw I hope you just noticed Therek promised to give away 50 Pantheon Plus t-shirts. Still waiting for my T-shirt. Two years and counting...and now they are offering pledge packages? if you tune in? one last thing the great vindini (sounds like Ben Deany) with the $50 bribe pledge donation to the stream.

if you are going to come at me have your facts straight next time. Mc Fly, Mc Fly can you hear me?

Last edited:
  • 1Worf

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If you doubt I exist, here's my on Pantheon plus interview
at the 1:14 mark. A week later, minus wrote me an email kicking me out of the community; I didn't have any interaction with him after the show. I had just paid 500 dollars to pledge, actually $600 with fees. Want to see the email log? Minus didn't know I was working on a competing website at the time. If I knew minus already had a website, I would have stopped, but by this time, I was invested. He tried all kinds of bullshit to me. Kilsin was in the Ashes of Creation discord with me and didn't say jack shit to me and tried to hide the fact he was Pantheon's community manager. Minus threaten to DMCA me and kinds of shit. For someone who preaches community matters, he wasn't very nice to me. Did I say something wrong? Btw I hope you just noticed Therek promised to give away 50 Pantheon Plus t-shirts. Still waiting for my T-shirt. Two years and counting...and now they are offering pledge packages? if you tune in?

if you are going to come at me have your facts straight next time. Mc Fly, Mc Fly can you hear me?
dumbanddumber-idc.gif

• 1Like

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Baz has created an excellent site, and I am sure he will continue to build on top of the site. I think that bazgrim created the area so the devs could keep track of all the statements made on-air as the AOC wiki does with Steven. The only things that are not listed are the daily logs from the actual forum chat because kisin deletes half of the shit as it is posted. Membership of the site will always be free because it was one of the rules, they established in their content creator program. Pantheon Plus, the other website, looks like dogshit and is waiting on the minus. The rumored site owner is still trying to funnel private game information from the developer staff as it comes available to the public. Everything you read now is stuff Brad wrote back in 2014 while sitting in his garage with Tony.

Last edited:

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

Come at you? Let me quote my last 2 message in this thread so you can read them again.

I'm part of several Pantheon communities and have been for a while.
Please don't post peoples RL names here. It may be common knowledge, but there's no reason to post it here.

If you have a problem with any of those messages, feel free to send me a private message. If you have a problem with this message feel free to DM a moderator.

• 1Like
  • 1Mic Drop
Reactions: 1 users

Rael

Golden Knight of the Realm
If you doubt I exist, here's my on Pantheon plus interview at the 1:14 mark.

There's no one being interviewed at 1:14. The host is still doing their intro and then there's silence for about two minutes.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Come at you? Let me quote my last 2 message in this thread so you can read them again.

If you have a problem with any of those messages, feel free to send me a private message. If you have a problem with this message feel free to DM a moderator.
I have a problem with this message: it's way too civil for FoH standards :trollface:

• 4Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 4 users

xmod2

<Gold Donor>
There's no one being interviewed at 1:14. The host is still doing their intro and then there's silence for about two minutes.
At 1 hour 14 minutes he comes in as a caller by the name of Captain Bartholomew.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
This is Pantheon Jeopardy. Bazgrim is pretty good about getting a decent number of views for his streams. He usually averages around 7--1000 views. He spent at least $300 on the pledge package for 432 views. He lost money at this point. Fifty-two live people are watching his live twitch stream. Pantheon no longer has the support it did six years ago. We need good mercy-killing fellows. . The only reason why therek does the lore video now is that you quit doing them, Mcfly.

Last edited:

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
One hour and 14 mins mark. Sorry. I am known as Bartholomew Boneslayer, the Captain and GL of the Dead Toe Society. My forum name is Draxion. Btw how many friends do I have under my name now? Let me know. I would have doubled his views guaranteed if I replaced Darryl. From what I remember, Baz had difficulty filling the third slot. I put fans in the stand, guys. Kilsin would go after the account reward too if I had won. So, I never applied.

Last edited:

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Everyone is familiar with the legend of the Cosby Crew name and what it means, and it's not a very good thing. I heard everyone loves a good ole Californian investigation. Line them up and see who wants to talk...The mere accusation of frat party mentality ruined those Duke Boys reps for a lifetime even though they were proven to be innocent.

On an interesting side note, Good Ole johnny boy may win in court against Amber, but 50 million ain't shit to a celebrity according to their lifestyle. They will burn thru the money within a few years of drugs and drinks, and then good luck getting a job as a doorman for the soup kitchen before someone recognizes you and tries to get you fired. It's not a badge of honor to wear the tag. It's a stain of shame. I feel sorry for the next woman who falls for him and gets treated the same way as Amber.

My closing thoughts:

I caution you to think twice about attacking people to be one of the end crowds. If you don't have the finances of an Alex, a Jeff, or even a Chris, your victim may come after you legally, and it would be a shame if you lost. Try to show people some form of respect because we can all be human in the end. If someone threatens your livelihood, don't be afraid to stand up for yourself but be careful to pick your battles.

Everyone stays safe.

Last edited:
  • 2Faggotry
  • 2Moron
  • 1Hodjing
Reactions: 5 users