Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
or Unitard intentionally cut and paste my email link which can be researched to find a detailed report on me which got instantly scrubbed from the internet. He could have left the email part out after all it was cut and pasted. I don't care if people know my name. I don't use an avatar name when I post on Facebook. The FOH guild tag carries more weight in this forum than an outsider's name here, but we are here to debate Pantheon and not cry to the mods like a little biatch. Leading up to the posting of my email I could see Utard trying to catfish me. He was confused with the other Captain Barto on the internet. I have always said my life is an open book. I don't sugar-coated things like your candy assess biatch mofos.

Last edited:
  • 1GreNeg
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Apparently FOH guild tag carries more weight in this forum than an outsider's name. We are here to debate Pantheon not crying to the mods like a little biatch.
What are you even talking about? Explain? Cause I know for a fact you arent, werent and never have been fucking FoH - at least not in EQ.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I was a member of Freelance, Furro open raid force on CT, not Fires of Heaven. Didn't the old website get nuked for advertising Macroquest on its front page? If I ran a scripting bot as a certain raid leader does, I would get banned. Personal favors are done all the time in the video game industry like the time Conquest glitch the sleeper event and they didn't get banned because when they researched it, they found out that the CC on file led back to FF Devs.

Last edited:

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
Sox has given me an idea. What if we made an account on some niche forum and a dozen of us all used it and pretended to just be one guy. We'd have like a nirgon rant on one thread followed up by chris posting an argument and then booze calling for death.

Its the inverse FOH theory -- where we have one person with a lot of alts.

Daidraco

or Unitard intentionally cut and paste my email link which can be researched to find a detailed report on me which got instantly scrubbed from the internet. He could have left the email part out after all it was cut and pasted. I don't care if people know my name. I don't use an avatar name when I post on Facebook. The FOH guild tag carries more weight in this forum than an outsider's name here, but we are here to debate Pantheon and not cry to the mods like a little biatch. Leading up to the posting of my email I could see Utard trying to catfish me. He was confused with the other Captain Barto on the internet. I have always said my life is an open book. I don't sugar-coated things like your candy assess biatch mofos.
Just make a new post. If you edit, we wont be able to keep your historical facts straight.

Especially when it was you, you fucking retard, that posted your own fucking credit card information in this very fucking thread. Why the hell you have an obsession with Utnayan Utnayan - I have no idea.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
There was no personal identifying information on the screenshot of the credit card statement. I only showed the multiple charges on the same day. Most people would not go thru the trouble of researching someone's past posts.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
What is normal? We are all dysfunctional in some way so sorry to burst your bubble.

• 1Solidarity

Daidraco

There was no personal identifying information on the screenshot of the credit card statement. I only showed the multiple charges on the same day. Most people would not go thru the trouble of researching someone's past posts.
I dont have to research any fucking thing, you moron. Unlike your medicated ass, I can remember shit. You also, just admitted that yes - you did post that shit and therefore it has nothing to do with Utnayan.

• 1Truth!

Ragosh

Molten Core Raider
So from an outsider's perspective reading the last 2 pages - Mr. Sox is the normal guy in this conversation. Just saying.

• 3Seriously?
  • 2Moron
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 9 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Sox has given me an idea. What if we made an account on some niche forum and a dozen of us all used it and pretended to just be one guy. We'd have like a nirgon rant on one thread followed up by chris posting an argument and then booze calling for death.

Lemme know when you wanna put this plan into action. I dont hate any of ya, we just have some fierce disagreements.

Heck, when you get this gang together in a thread we create some passable entertainment.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>

1) I out swing you.
2) Your schtick boring as fuck.

Since this has a falling video included at the end, and it appears you like Wrestling and Rocky, I'll put this into something you may be able to comprehend. In this video example, you are Apollo. Everyone else on this forum, Drago. Nirgon Nirgon is Rocky. BoozeCube BoozeCube is Drago's wife.

• 1Mic Drop

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I dont think Rocky (Stallone in character, to be fair) is being a contrarian for the sake of it here at a minimum, or at best trying to save his favorite past time from being replaced with retarded imperialist cuckery. But I see what you're going for.

I just think Sox is a good guy, afflicted and misunderstood, but DOES understand the value of this game or those like it succeeding.

I mean you called him out as being a bot, lying about everything to start.... but that's not the case is it?

You definitely knocked him around a bit but, here he stands.

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
Brad's family has assets worth 100 million dollars and were apparently on good enough terms that they were willing to put it up as collateral but... weren't willing to help pay for cancer treatments for his wife?

What a doozy.
I have to admit that is bizarre. Something doesn't quite pass the smell test here.

• 1Like

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Personal favors are done all the time in the video game industry like the time Conquest glitch the sleeper event and they didn't get banned because when they researched it, they found out that the CC on file led back to FF Devs.

]You do not know jack dick. Here is a history lesson. (Copied below - I didn't write it but we all remember it well here - while you are trolling GM's in Oasis, and a horrible troll at that.)

The keyed zone in Velious was called Sleeper's Tomb. It housed Kerafym, the Sleeper, who was the spawn of two different colored dragons and the most powerful being to exist on Norrath. He was guarded by four warders that made sure no one would wake him up. The parts of the key to enter the tomb were entrusted to several high ranking dragons. Enter: the player.

Kalaran at this point had been banned and reborn as Furor Planedefiler, the Human Warrior. FoH did what it did best and beat the everliving shit out of the high ranking dragons, and assembled a small team of players keyed for the tomb. The inside of Sleeper's Tomb at this point was largely unfinished, from missing items to default human models instead of actual mobs, the whole place was broke dick. No one was supposed to be in there this quick, and so like anyone would expect, the whole zone fell to them, warders and all. The Sleeper spawned as a default human model, and the script for the event terminated abruptly. This script was supposed to change the entire world upon its activation, but it didn't even change the inside of Sleeper's Tomb.

Verant promptly shut the zone down, and buffed the warders to a point where you couldn't reasonably expect to kill all four. The third one, in fact, was only killable due to stacking buff issues. The fourth was neigh impossible. Well, until Itzlegend thought about it. He popped in IRC the day before, shot some shit with Furor, they talked about it, and came to the conclusion that it could be done. Conquest went into the tomb the very next day.

It took them a long time to set up, and even longer to execute, but eventually they were wearing the fourth warder down to a kill. Just as the raid figured everything was going smoothly, Conquest wiped on the fourth warder, and then the GMs deathtouched it and banned Conquest.

The reason they were unbanned is because they had ZERO cause to ban them in the first place. SOE, in traditional form, sold incomplete expansions switching between a dev team and live team to complete but the live team was small and always back logged to itemize damn near half the expansion - as they thought the long leveling curve gave them more time to complete higher end zones 55+ (Which never worked out in their favor). The PR from the blow back unbanned them as it showed exactly what SOE was doing in their business model which persisted through SoL and PoP. Key events, break one of the key mobs, can't access the area, rinse and repeat. But even that didn't work further down the line. The corruption was in the business model selling unfinished product and back funding it's completion via the live team, and when the secret got out, SOE got pissed.

Also the regulations for Guides were they would be instantly booted from the program if they zoned into these raid areas because "They could use the information as players to an advantage" - which was absolute bullshit. They just didn't want to see player volunteer customer service enter an obvious broken/unfinished as fuck end game zone.

Everyone knows this story save you though, Mr. Sox Mr. Sox .

Last edited:
  • 1Truth!

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
]You do not know jack dick. Here is a history lesson. (Copied below - I didn't write it but we all remember it well here - while you are trolling GM's in Oasis, and a horrible troll at that.)

The reason they were unbanned is because they had ZERO cause to ban them in the first place. SOE, in traditional form, sold incomplete expansions switching between a dev team and live team to complete but the live team was small and always back logged to itemize damn near half the expansion - as they thought the long leveling curve gave them more time to complete higher end zones 55+ (Which never worked out in their favor). The PR from the blow back unbanned them as it showed exactly what SOE was doing in their business model which persisted through SoL and PoP. Key events, break one of the key mobs, can't access the area, rinse and repeat. But even that didn't work further down the line. The corruption was in the business model selling unfinished product and back funding it's completion via the live team, and when the secret got out, SOE got pissed.

Also the regulations for Guides were they would be instantly booted from the program if they zoned into these raid areas because "They could use the information as players to an advantage" - which was absolute bullshit. They just didn't want to see player volunteer customer service enter an obvious broken/unfinished as fuck end game zone.

Everyone knows this story save you though, Mr. Sox Mr. Sox .

Stop spreading bullshit.

Whenever they ban someone they always do a thorough investigation of their credit card info to compare against their employee registry. It's standard procedure

• 2Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 2 users