Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
We are playing the game right here right now.

799Y.gif

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Life teaches so many lessons. Yes, it was my money and I feel they have tried to spend it wisely. Will they be successful I don't know. I do know making a video game is hard work much like making a website. The passion has got to last you to the end. Then you can breathe a quick moment before you do it again to prove the first time wasn't a fluke.

You completely disgrace this incredible scene by having it be in anyway associated with Pantheon.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Riot mmo is the end game now. Big lawsuit coming out the pipe for ashes for ftc violation bait and switch

• 1Moron
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That s a 6 hour video. Can we get a time stamp?

I am trying to find the subject you are referencing. I went through it in minutes trying to find anything revolving around a potential lawsuit and could not find it. The video did bring up some interesting topics like money generated around the cosmetics. What was the actual question. Is Intrepid getting sued?

I am guessing that you are thinking that a Lawsuit is coming, not that one is actually happening. I would think Star Citizen would be first.

Last edited:

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
This thread and the "but srsly guise; I was only cheating several times in the past, not recently!" Yelinak thread make the mmo forum worth it.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Ok nothing ever changes in video scamming. Hides behind CCreators. Norelease dates. Steven is in major debt with Vegas investors. You need money to make mmo.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
SC you can log on anytime and play. The funding with them is in line with Amazon budget a half a million to make.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I’ve been in glacier national park without internet for 10 days. Driving in the RV back home - come to the thread, skipped to the last page - I know I haven’t missed anything but just in case - I figured I would ask 🕺🏻

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users