Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

forehead

Trakanon Raider
Good to hear it’s not a zone, just a playable area in their game they chose to show off in an update video.

• 5Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Mat'hir Uth Gan

Trakanon Raider
It's a point of interest in a massive zone. That zone probably has 30 other ones as well. They aren't showing off anything, it's just an update to their fanbase about what they are currently just starting to work on. It looks like shit because they just started to create it. The only point was really large underwater areas to explore will be in the game. The M&M guys do the same thing, but they stream their tinkering around. I'd rather see some of the development process for both games, even though it looks like crap and is boring, than have radio silence. So, I'm less inclined to shame either of them for giving a peek behind the curtain. But yeah, nothing in that video was remotely impressive, outside maybe the sheer size and depth of that lake, but we all know by now that these monthly development videos are never ever going to be impressive. It's always just started or half-finished shit. The Cohh stream in a month is when it's time to rain down some judgement.

• 1Picard
  • 1Double Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
lol the damn fuzzy troll lady's christian MMO is further along and has more to show than Pantheon, who would of fucking thunk it?

Thanks for continuously posting pantheon streams where they show off fucking ZERO in game content instead of just concept art sketched on fucking napkins. Oh a single shot of what looks like playdoh. way to go on the investment on this game, money well spent good job.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
they have ZERO done!!

1665867342751.png

Last edited:

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>

I can handle the 'never getting released' thing, but this.... just no. Reminds me of the huge quality drop in EQ2 from vanilla to what I call their Intern expansion thing called Bloodline Chronicles. Kind of like this, it felt like one intern was asked to make some quick content, and they did it during lunch break or something. All one color, randomized with no theme, 100% cut and paste, and no thought to mob placement. The entire quest chain made you go into different versions of the below, only with slightly different mobs. /puke

The_Maw_of_Mortality.png

If this ever releases, it will be filled with unmotivated content that will be a slog.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tearofsoul

Ancient MMO noob
While Bloodline Chronicles is overall underwhelming, their next "Adventure Pack" Splitpaw Saga is definitely an improvement. The 3rd one The Fallen Dynasty is actually really good when it comes to raid contents.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I can handle the 'never getting released' thing, but this.... just no. Reminds me of the huge quality drop in EQ2 from vanilla to what I call their Intern expansion thing called Bloodline Chronicles. Kind of like this, it felt like one intern was asked to make some quick content, and they did it during lunch break or something. All one color, randomized with no theme, 100% cut and paste, and no thought to mob placement. The entire quest chain made you go into different versions of the below, only with slightly different mobs. /puke

View attachment 438424

If this ever releases, it will be filled with unmotivated content that will be a slog.
I occasionally watch this show called Ink Master. I think the judges would note a strong lack of contrast with nothing exciting going on in the picture.

Ridas

Pay to play forum
Come play EmbersAdrift with us Nirgon. Fun little old school mmorpg. No climbing though.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
All of us showing up and just mega sarcastically hyping the twitch chat with this is gonna rocks and shit? Could be a good time.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users