Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
What if I proved to you were wrong and he lied to you. Then what? I am 2-0 so far in this forum clowning your members want to go for 3-0? I know not to bet you because you will probably weasel out like "The Dick." Do you feel lucky punk? Do you?

Me proving you lied about the Brad conference call, asking the guild who denied your Toni story which you said was supposed to confirm it, then you thinking Jasker was Jestor for no other reason they their names share some of the same letters makes you 0-3 already.

I'm sure your "proof" is a 2 hour video that has nothing to do with any of this

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
What if I proved to you were wrong and he lied to you. Then what? I am 2-0 so far in this forum clowning your members want to go for 3-0? I know not to bet you because you will probably weasel out like "The Dick." Do you feel lucky punk? Do you?
1678730407233.png

• 8Worf
  • 3Double Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 11 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
i know for sure jasker is Jestor Rodo. I dont really care anyway if he is. He used the initials NSA (Nathan Sully Actors), Jestor was into cosplay and the proud owner of the Nathan's Newsstand(formerly Rodo Report)

• 1Picard
  • 1Committed
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I remember hanging out with James Earl Jones and and Mr. T while we were making the rounds in Blackburrow keep. James said that Pantheon would never release and that Barto fag should neck itself. It seemed pretty harsh at the time but then Mr. T chimed in that Barto was the biggest fag he had ever heard of and he I quote "pitied the fool". About that time Jimmy Carter who was playing a Barbarian Warrior stopped by and asked how the fuck could anyone see shit in this game, you see Barbarian Warriors don't have night vision so they can't see well in unlighted areas without a light source. Anyways long story short :emoji_fork_knife_plate::emoji_poop::emoji_coffin::emoji_gay_pride_flag:.

• 7Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 7 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
i run into Kyle all the time in various games. Most recently in EQ and prior in New World. He was cool in NW until i called him out. Then he turned into a little bitch boy. He plays an enchanter named Toni. Everyone knows me as Bart. You know the bard who had a zone named after them. Windsong Samctuary. It was part of a settlement after I got called on the carpet for spenting 5 K in RMT and didnt get banned. Its a funny story. Furor only got a spell named after him, i got a zone.

I feel like there's a lot of gold in this that just got passed over.

Like "Windsong Sanctuary" is named after Bart and was awarded to him in a settlement because he spent $5k and didn't get banned.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user