Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Chris

Potato del Grande
tacos-de-birria-tacos.gif
Great, can't wait to eat that with a knife and fork because of careless sauce placement. Really fits in with Pantheon.

• 1Pathetic
Reactions: 1 user

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
if they dont a lead developer after Adam Mostel left, are they going to call Convo back? or is he still tied up with the Blizzard Cosby case.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I heard on the latest Bazgrim today that Punchbabystrollers is now a member the Pantheon staff. People refer to him in the community as Bronson. He maybe replacing Ross or an empty spot in the art deptament.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
If you pay the high rate of the PA package you get what you pay for, I guess. You get some valve out of your money. However, people like me will never see alpha and definitely not beta or launch. Now there could always be a chance that someone decided to the project from the dumpster it has become. But after 10 years, I doubt it.

As far as the script i linked. I was going to give everyone a speaking part telling dad sea jokes for the first episode. Its a safe bet kids will love it and adults too. It beats weebs and cat ears. 5-10 mins per person i figure.

Last edited:
  • 2Seriously?
Reactions: 1 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
If you pay the high rate of the PA package you get what you pay for, I guess. You get some valve out of your money. However, people like me will never see alpha and definitely not beta or launch. Now there could always be a chance that someone decided to the project from the dumpster it has become. But after 10 years, I doubt it.

As far as the script i linked. I was going to give everyone a speaking part telling dad sea jokes for the first episode. Its a safe bet kids will love it and adults too. It beats weebs and cat ears. 5-10 mins per person i figure.

Dude, this shit's gonna be HUGE

Mat'hir Uth Gan

Trakanon Raider
I heard on the latest Bazgrim today that Punchbabystrollers is now a member the Pantheon staff. People refer to him in the community as Bronson. He maybe replacing Ross or an empty spot in the art deptament.

Sox.... Bronson has never gone by that name. Where/how do you come up with this stuff?

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I made the connection from a Pantheon podcast one day he was on with Minus. He was talking about his kids. Punchingbabystrollers is where the name comes from. Originally Minus and 2 other people started Pantheon plus years ago. But originally Minus tried to do a WOW plus but the other content creators sent him packing pretty quickly.

I have known Minus to use fake names when trying to spy on the community. Bazgrim used Punchs real name on stream. wasnt Bronson an original host of the P+ podcast or used to comment on it all the time. Now it's possible I will admit punchingbabies here could be Minus. Just like Mr. Roger's Neighborhood88 could be him or someone from his community too and the whole video that Bazgrim did was a scripted setup. Minus is an immature passionate fuck who works really hard at what he does.

Minus has a fixation for Aaron Rodgers and i dont know why either. Nathan Napalm lives in the cheese state. I applauded the content creators trying to help the devs by misleading the public into giving the team money like a pied piper. Legally the devs can't do it or they can be sued.

• 1WTF
  • 1Worf
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 2 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Isn't it crazy how Mr. Sox Mr. Sox is always able to find out who X person REALLY IS despite no evidence, them denying it, and everyone else saying he's a fucking loon?

Keep pulling the sweater Mr. Sox Mr. Sox

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Oh this should be good :)

I'm up to the part where he says it is literally not vaporware. Love that.

Oh and Sox does this guy bother you?

1684196433491.png

Hm? Lil bit?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user