Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
Something about the way that camera waddles, you just know that’s a Peter griffin shaped cop running as fast as he can

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
definitely dukes, but not the intro riff, it’s more like the dramatic moment just before the commercial break where the narrator chimes in something like ‘looks like the boyz got themselves in a heck of a lot of trouble this time’ with a pensive guitar riff

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
2020aac07b5a6517e68ec6b861eb624366f59e61d16d58e7a3b0175d2f9ca2e3.gif

• 14Worf
Reactions: 13 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
how do you delete your account on the webpage. I have so much on my plate now I dont have to time to do everything so i must depart everyone. i left all the Pantheon Facebook webpages.

• 1Pathetic
  • 1Worf
  • 1Fal'len
Reactions: 3 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
how do you delete your account on the webpage. I have so much on my plate now I dont have to time to do everything so i must depart everyone. i left all the Pantheon Facebook webpages.

So long for a couple of days while you go through your bi-polar hissy fit

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Nirgon they are trying to force me off this thread by making it hard for me to respond to the Pantheon thread since i can't see it and only when someone mentions my name on the thread can i click the link to response. They are dumb to think I wouldn't figure it out. So, I am done here.

• 1Worf
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Nirgon they are trying to force me off this thread by making it hard for me to respond to the Pantheon thread since i can't see it and only when someone mentions my name on the thread can i click the link to response. They are dumb to think I wouldn't figure it out. So, I am done here.

Funny Face Reaction GIF

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I figure there are at least 3 people operating the mr sox account. Surely at least one of you can stick around!