Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Just wait until Ghostcrawler announces he's bought Pantheon and hired Smed and we've got a stew going

• 1Blown
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I'm hoping Elon buys it, hires Mr Sox as the lead lore guy, and then brings back the fuzzy trolls

• 1Like
  • 1Wow!
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'm hoping Elon buys it, hires Mr Sox as the lead lore guy, and then brings back the fuzzy trolls

Did you buy the hybrid class pack or will you be making war or rogue? Sorry, we aren't keeping legacy elves, you'll need to pay $8 or be a human. Also make sure you stock up on adventure pass tokens early, my solb group yesterday fell apart when the cleric ran out of dungeon passes and didnt have a krono to re-up. They can take a while to deliver.

That's my imagination for someone like elon buying eqbrowser or any other pipe dream here.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
But what about James Earl Jones?

Go On King GIF by Amazon Prime Video

forehead

Trakanon Raider
If they’re going to have a class (shaman) that they fixate on and rework over and over for 5+ years of ‘discussions’, why not choose a class that’s at least interesting? Or better yet, make up a new fake class. It would be easier to BS about something no one is even familiar with.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
If they’re going to have a class (shaman) that they fixate on and rework over and over for 5+ years of ‘discussions’, why not choose a class that’s at least interesting? Or better yet, make up a new fake class. It would be easier to BS about something no one is even familiar with.

That's because MMO Development is a Flat Circle

Every class that's been created will be created an infinite number of times

And every whale that paid into these MMO projects will also do so an infinite number of times.

ZaOm.gif

• 1Jonesing
Reactions: 1 user