Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Smed said as a keynote speaker for depression conference in SD that Brad committed suicide. So did another another VR developer, Molad. at the 18:40 mark.
No faggot, he said a teammate. He never said Brad.

Could it be Brad? Sure, but there's surely been more than one suicide in his 30-year career.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Brad was dealing with a sick spouse, addiction, and most likely horrendous levels of stress at work trying to manage what we now know are impossibly stubborn people who will not finish projects and keep fucking around. Either heart attack or stroke, or a suicide, either way I feel bad in hindsight. I can't really imagine a more stessful work environment. Back before he died I put a lot of blame on him for this game not going anywhere; definitely my mistake.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Smed giving an eulogy at Brad's funeral. 26:00 mark. . But I am the only one showing film on of his one teammate. Where your proof, weasel? Brad's wife died a month after he did. I believe she was in the hospital when they had the services. His family didn't want to have the funeral for Brad but a few of the developers all pitched in and did a celebration of life for him. Joppa wants to make a tribute to Zelda and not Brad's vision. They never said what happened to his stock shares in VR? I have always believed they squeezed him out of the company after the sticky finger's incident of $150,000.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Smedley has given eulogies for hundreds of coworkers who have committed suicide while working with him, we can’t really know he specifically meant Brad.

• 1Worf

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Brad was dealing with a sick spouse, addiction, and most likely horrendous levels of stress at work trying to manage what we now know are impossibly stubborn people who will not finish projects and keep fucking around. Either heart attack or stroke, or a suicide, either way I feel bad in hindsight. I can't really imagine a more stessful work environment. Back before he died I put a lot of blame on him for this game not going anywhere; definitely my mistake.

Nah, fuck that. If he committed suicide while his wife was dying of cancer then he really was a selfish piece of shit.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
1686714075987.png

Sunken Sactum

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
This Bazgrim kid apparently skilled up enough on "common tongue" to read the fucking writing on the walls that this game is never coming out.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
No one drank the kool aid harder than him either. Almost sad he gave up the fight.

• 1Like

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Whoa. I thought he’d be the last person standing when this fell apart. That guy has been the hardest simp out of everyone for this game.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Whoa. I thought he’d be the last person standing when this fell apart. That guy has been the hardest simp out of everyone for this game.

We still have Nirgon. The original simp for pantheon. Shocked he is not standing up for his bro mr sox.

• 1Worf