Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
I am waiting on the technology to catch up with my designs. AI and CHAT GPT are making quantum leaps right now I dont want to invest in old technology. I will be using a program called Vtube studio. which only requires a webcam or I phone 10+. Those videos were recorded using Vtube studio but they were designed in 2d live. Vtube studio follows your facial movements as it it is recording or going live.
9DdabIX.png

• 8Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider

The same person who did my saturday morning series also did Superman the movie. Can you believe?

• 1Picard
  • 1Fal'len
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I am waiting on the technology to catch up with my designs. AI and CHAT GPT are making quantum leaps right now I dont want to invest in old technology. I will be using a program called Vtube studio. which only requires a web cam, or I phone 10+. Those videos were recorded using Vtube studio, but they were designed in 2d live. Vtube studio follows your facial movements as it it is recording or goes live. i have found someone to help me with the podcast as a co host right now. I just dont see any future about video podcasts about video games. He is a tech junkie and into music, mostly punk.

A lot of words to say you're a giant pussy and will never have the balls to do it

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
You can't have people on your podcast when they have restraining orders against you

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Punch baby strollers

Golden Knight of the Realm
I am thinking about buying the library of Pantheon from Bazgrim.
How much are you offering? The timing might be right? Even Baz, the most blind faith pantheon follower, has started to realize what is actually happening and is stepping away from making Pantheon content.

So maybe you can work out a deal?

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
I am waiting on the technology to catch up with my designs. AI and CHAT GPT are making quantum leaps right now I dont want to invest in old technology. I will be using a program called Vtube studio. which only requires a web cam, or I phone 10+. Those videos were recorded using Vtube studio, but they were designed in 2d live. Vtube studio follows your facial movements as it it is recording or goes live. i have found someone to help me with the podcast as a co host right now. I just dont see any future about video podcasts about video games. He is a tech junkie and into music, mostly punk.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Y'all can't comprehend the processing power required for a cartoon shark to tell popsicle stick jokes to single digit viewers.

Get on his fucking level

Last edited:
  • 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users