Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Podcast with Liz and Steve... or....

1687089703411.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Guy posted his credit card information on here a while back. If I was really wanting to bust down the rules of the forum, wanted to be clever, and also (this is a big one) actually care - I would search one of the data bases I use for real estate to have his name. It includes all court cases, and a history of them in their respective county and state. Could narrow down the specifics with the location, the plaintiff and the defendant rather easily with all the shit he's talked on here. We could see just how severely off the rocker this person really is. But... I spend entirely too much time on this forum to get the boot for doxxing this fucking retard.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Guy posted his credit card information on here a while back. If I was really wanting to bust down the rules of the forum, wanted to be clever, and also (this is a big one) actually care - I would search one of the data bases I use for real estate to have his name. It includes all court cases, and a history of them in their respective county and state. Could narrow down the specifics with the location, the plaintiff and the defendant rather easily with all the shit he's talked on here. We could see just how severely off the rocker this person really is. But... I spend entirely too much time on this forum to get the boot for doxxing this fucking retard.

Impossible! This forum auto censors personal info like credit card numbers and passwords. **** **** **** **** see? Now you try!

/SomethingSomethingHunter2

• 1Like

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
On the last episode of p+ they addresses Baz situation. I would like to speak on it. People trust baz after all he was the first to play it withe Brad. I think a certain person could make a case for some shady stuff. How do you spend a shit ton of money for 200+ views a month and do it for 5+ years. I see Convo is back I guess the Cosby shit is over. I am not going to get my Alex or Joppa interview.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Nope. People are still convinced I simp for Liz. Liz hates all gamers. Either way you can't win.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
.I don't give a fuck about pantheon really. I think it was a valiant effort to finish the game for Brad but they have made a mockery of his vision turning iit into a Zelda ripoff. I wonder if VR is using Brads name as the agent of service.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

forehead

Trakanon Raider
.I don't give a fuck about pantheon really. I think it was a valiant effort to finish the game for Brad but they have made a mockery of his vision turning iit into a Zelda ripoff. I wonder if VR is using Brads name as the agent of service.
I don’t get the Zelda rip-off claim. Is it because they have climbing? Or is there more to it

• 1Worf

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
On the last episode of p+ they addresses Baz situation. I would like to speak on it. People trust baz after all he was the first to play it withe Brad. I think a certain person could make a case for some shady stuff. How do you spend a shit ton of money for 200+ views a month and do it for 5+ years. I see Convo is back I guess the Cosby shit is over. I am not going to get my Alex or Joppa interview.
They were never going to give an interview to someone who has no intention of ever creating a podcast... How can you interview someone when you have no platform to disseminate said interview?

Well, that is, until the "technology catches up". Because clearly the podcast field is just not ready for the high level technical wizardry that you want to unleash upon it.