Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Maybe, one day, something about his **shem** "game" will be released and we will actually talk about said **cough** "game" instead of mocking each other.

That being said, I, for one, appreciate Mr. Sox Mr. Sox 's content and look forward to his podcast.

fall-fat.gif

I'm going to make bullet proof vests from whatever those stairs are made from and make millions.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Right now I am attempting to break Double A record asking out the most female employees at a workplace. wish me luck.i am using my go to pick line on the nurses so you heard about my podcast with cartoon animations then I break out the Shark and let him dance.

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Wishing venereal disease upon you would likely be an overall improvement, so...nevermind.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Right now I am attempting to break Double A record asking out the most female employees at a workplace. wish me luck.i am using my go to pick line on the nurses so you heard about my podcast with cartoon animations then I break out the Shark and let him dance.

Might I direct you to the rather popular Incels thread I started here

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
Amod Amod can we use LLMs to block mr Sox posts except when they are particularly insane and incoherently entertaining? If so would be nice to implement that function for astrocreep and maybe some others pls incestigate

• 1Dislike

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Amod Amod can we use LLMs to block mr Sox posts except when they are particularly insane and incoherently entertaining? If so would be nice to implement that function for astrocreep and maybe some others pls incestigate
Pretty sure Sox posts fall under the small language model, so this wouldn't work.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
What you think of buying or donating all of the one shoes used in displays at retail stores and giving them away to ampies as a charity.

Last edited:

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
We could call the charity one sided. Or sending socks to soldiers for the holidays.

Last edited:

Lightning Fast
I think you should write down a whole bunch more business ideas here and then we can have that be McFly McFly 's next podcast.
Since yours is a myth.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Lightning Fast
Hey I know! What about a site that tracks celebrity nudity in movies! It could be a searchable database with the scenes in question, stills, brightened and corrected, the whole shebang! I bet you'd get TONS of people interested in something like that one!

We'd strike it rich!

• 1Worf

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I loved rodo report with the jestor. Didn't it predate twitch tv? I remember on the last episode he took off the mask and talk about cancer diagnosis

• 1Like