Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
the barbie was separate from my idea. I thought dirty minded individuals would enjoy cruel humor.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
No Way Reaction GIF

• 2Worf

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
38. What's a pirate's favorite music genre?

Arrrrrr & B

39. What’s a pirate favorite rock band?

A-sea D-sea

I put the rest of the jokes in the shaw thread. 59 all to together.

You posted your script like a year ago, but are still too chickenshit to ever actually do it.

This is why you've failed at everything in life, got banned from EQ and Pantheon boards/discord, were abandoned by your actual family, even your own fucking body parts turn necrotic and rot just to get away from your pathetic welfare ass. Not only will nobody be sad when you die, but nobody will even fucking notice and you might as well have never existed in the first place.

Besides that, I consider you a Bro

• 4Worf
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Ice Burn
Reactions: 6 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
You posted your script like a year ago, but are still too chickenshit to ever actually do it.

This is why you've failed at everything in life, got banned from EQ and Pantheon boards/discord, were abandoned by your actual family, even your own fucking body parts turn necrotic and rot just to get away from your pathetic welfare ass. Not only will nobody be sad when you die, but nobody will even fucking notice and you might as well have never existed in the first place.

Besides that, I consider you a Bro

You do realize Mr Sox is a Bot right?

• 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Wait, really? Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule please confirm. Amod Amod halp!
Pretty sure Sox is dead. Ambiturner Ambiturner with the fatality:

• 1Like
  • 1Fal'len

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I have agreed to multiple interviews, yet I have yet to receive an invite like dick the weasel. I still play EQ with my 600 k hp cleric. My family has been there for my surgeries. I have over 600 friends on the pantheon forums. I have talked some mad but true shit about Pantheon and I can use see why they dont like me. I still have access to the game with my pledge pavkage when it launches,

• 1Moron
  • 1Worf
  • 1Fal'len
Reactions: 5 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I have agreed to multiple interviews, yet I have yet to receive an invite like dick the weasel. I still play EQ with my 600 k hp cleric. My family has been there for my surgeries. I have over 600 friends on the pantheon forums. I have talked some mad but true shit about Pantheon and I can use see why they dont like me. I still have access to the game with my pledge pavkage when it launches,
ScatGPT

• 4Worf
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 7 users