Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Jasker

brown Officer please /brown
BoozeCube BoozeCube
I think Jasker's figured us out man. We've got to change our tactics! He knows too much!

It's all fun and games and conscious narrative building until:

a dude or dudes literally have control of your physical body and you cant cord cut it or use any magic or spellcasting to remove them

I got a mother fucker that has full operations of left and right side of body tips. The demon can literally tap me at any god damn moment.

I literally wrote tap me and my left foot was tapped out of thin air.

So yea, Draco I'm sure this shit is all fine and dandy for you but for me its a nightmare.

• 2Like
  • 1Potato
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 5 users

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>

a dude or dudes literally have control of your physical body and you cant cord cut it or use any magic or spellcasting to remove them

I got a mother fucker that has full operations of left and right side of body tips. The demon can literally tap me at any god damn moment.

So yea, Draco I'm sure this shit is all fine and dandy for you but for me its a nightmare.
We need some video evidence or it didn’t happen

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm

The tips you say?
giphy.gif

Is there like... anything, anything at all.. going on with Pantheon? I havent even seen a dev talk asking for more money, lately.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler

No, you have a serious mental health disorder that you're not getting appropriate treatment for. Just make sure to hurt yourself before you hurt anyone else.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE

I've definitely been wrestling some kind of demon in my days, don't have much to go on but give it a shot

Can't tell from my memory if it was a dream or just made up but there was this big one eyed floating demon with 2 hands and no legs staring at my doorway when I was real young

Only dreamed it or imagined it one time but it seemed pretty lucid and real

Then another time I was up late again as a kid and swear to God I saw these two shadowy hands on the wall talking to each other

Other than that nothing, but plagued by strange problems with people along the way

Does anything of that compute for you? Always chalked it up to lucid dreams that started right as I fell asleep so they seemed real

TopchartTopcahrtss

Trakanon Raider
This is what they want you to think.

In the same way North Korea is 'dangerous' - nope. Its a utopia there.

In the same way covid will kill us but just so happened to disappear immediately all at once.

In the same way ____________ insert literally any bullshit thing.

This is a false world we live in.

The narrative is constructed, if you're actually not sure whats going on, by what I believe is 'demons'.

They do weird shit.

They punish you.

Not sure what its all about.

I think they're going to kill me though and not reincarnate me.

Also, not interested in this story or narrative. I'm good. going to base reality. Not interested in these people at all.
What game is this Lore from?

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
if pantheon development goes on much longer, they won't have any developers left to tell people the game is not coming out. They will all be dead. What a sad story. My heart gpes out to the team.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I've definitely been wrestling some kind of demon in my days, don't have much to go on but give it a shot

Can't tell from my memory if it was a dream or just made up but there was this big one eyed floating demon with 2 hands and no legs staring at my doorway when I was real young

Only dreamed it or imagined it one time but it seemed pretty lucid and real

Then another time I was up late again as a kid and swear to God I saw these two shadowy hands on the wall talking to each other

Other than that nothing, but plagued by strange problems with people along the way

Does anything of that compute for you? Always chalked it up to lucid dreams that started right as I fell asleep so they seemed real
Oh, if we dont have a thread for this type of shit - we should. People could tell us about all of their spooky encounters. The spookiest shit Ive got is a bear started chasing me when I was maybe 20-30 yards from my house and the whoofing for air/roaring noise started coming for me and I finally spotted it a good football field away in our horse pasture. Ran as fast as I could inside and when I turned around and looked through the window - he was gone! In hindsight he probably never even tried to chase me as I never saw the bear again. That, or my pops and the hands went bear hunting since it was brazen enough to be in our horse fields. I dont know about some demon shit or w/e, that type of shit doesnt scare me. But I'll never forget the feeling a bear is chasing me.

• 1Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Oh, if we dont have a thread for this type of shit - we should. People could tell us about all of their spooky encounters. The spookiest shit Ive got is a bear started chasing me when I was maybe 20-30 yards from my house and the whoofing for air/roaring noise started coming for me and I finally spotted it a good football field away in our horse pasture. Ran as fast as I could inside and when I turned around and looked through the window - he was gone! In hindsight he probably never even tried to chase me as I never saw the bear again. That, or my pops and the hands went bear hunting since it was brazen enough to be in our horse fields. I dont know about some demon shit or w/e, that type of shit doesnt scare me. But I'll never forget the feeling a bear is chasing me.

This is a great place to do it since Sox weaseled out of even appearing on a notable podcast someone has set up for him

Near Fal'len experiences and contacts from the other planes!

Who wants to go next? And Jasker, please get back to me

• 1Worf

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
hope those shadowy wall hands didnt get our pal Jasker

loose lips sink ships

• 1Worf

krysanth

Golden Knight of the Realm

Hey there,
It sounds like you're going through a really challenging and distressing experience, and I want to acknowledge that what you're feeling is valid. It's clear that you're struggling with some intense feelings and concerns related to the concept of losing control over your physical body.
However, it's important to remember that experiences like the one you described often fall into the realm of imagination, fiction, or possibly a psychological phenomenon. Our minds can sometimes create scenarios that feel very real but might not necessarily be grounded in reality. If you're genuinely feeling like you have lost control over your body or are being influenced by external forces, it's strongly recommended that you seek professional help. Mental health professionals are trained to help individuals navigate and understand these types of experiences.
Remember that you're not alone, and there are people who can provide support and guidance. Sharing your feelings and concerns with a trusted friend, family member, or mental health professional could be a positive step toward finding relief and understanding.

BEEP BOOP

Last edited:
  • 1Worf