Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
1:05 PM on Saturday, September 9th in the year of 2023, Mr. Sox Mr. Sox has officially been declared a bullshit liar and a disgrace after being unable to post any of "proof" he once again claimed to have and would post.

You're dead to me Mr. Sox Mr. Sox . More dead to me than your dead mother

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

krysanth

Golden Knight of the Realm
10 years

who even cares about this game anymore. its just a meme thread on an obscure internet forum to lol or cringe at. That's about it.

People invested so hard in these games are fucking losers. There, I said it. Who gives a literal fuck about this game besides trolling this thread, ha. Even that is dumb.

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
10 years

who even cares about this game anymore. its just a meme thread on an obscure internet forum to lol or cringe at. That's about it.

People invested so hard in these games are fucking losers. There, I said it. Who gives a literal fuck about this game besides trolling this thread, ha. Even that is dumb.
anymore? That would mean at some point, people cared.

nobody cared about this game at any point ever in it's history. That's why it failed to even meet its modest goal on Kickstarter and its been nothing but failure after hilarious failure ever since.

• 1Like

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
Brad is rolling over in his grave right now. How did they screw this up so badly? The first pre-alpha video from 7 years ago looked better than this trash.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
They did away with unity. They were having too many problems optimizing the various files. Unity is only good with all unity assets.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Brad is rolling over in his grave right now. How did they screw this up so badly? The first pre-alpha video from 7 years ago looked better than this trash.
When you say he is rolling in his grave....

Halloween Smoke GIF by This GIF Is Haunted

• 1Worf