Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Screenshot_20230912-105903_TikTok.jpg

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I am beginning to understand why Blizzard and Pantheon employees kill themself. Weak minded individuals. You think you are a bunch of hardcore Gansters on this forum, but I know how a real gangster act like. I find you guys funny with your bad impressions of trying to be hardcore. Weak sauce if you ask me. Evidentially, a few of the clowns escaped the circus tent and it's time to report back to the ringmaster, guys.

Or, and this is just a thought, maybe the fact that you've actually gotten really solid advice from multiple people here which you shit on. Then you decide that you know better than everyone and cartoon pirate dad jokes is where the real action is, and are surprised that you get laughed at when you fail miserably

Last edited:
  • 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Valorath

Trakanon Raider
I think we're getting off track here, guys. Where are all the gifs of people falling? That's why we come here, right?

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Let me say a few closing things here.

NIrgon, Pantheon has never said they are completely fully funded, and the alpha do list is a rewritten every month to make it look like work has been done on it. It is apparent to me and most of you guys the team is being heavily influenced by a small group of players. Nothing is wrong with it except it takes a much wider perception and population to get a return on their money and another guaranteed successful sequel in the work for their company. In the past VR has used FOMO tactics going back to as early as 2017 in hopes of raising beer and pizza money. Its time to cut the strings. 24/7 new tactics will do more hurt to the game. It will bait more people into pledging more money to play all the time right now and they will consume it as fast as they can until they can't eat anymore. Then they won't play the game when it launches.

Last edited:

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
To be fair, the voice acting and background music is pretty good, definitely someone hired from fiverr or somewhere.

Same for the character models.

The script is awful.
In other words, the only thing he actually worked on is total dog shit.

Although, he's so lazy, he probably just had AI write it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

sindaaeldark

<Banned>
i got interested in eq during my work time. gates of discord and omens of war. um. i don't like wow. i'm straight up eq. claws of veeshan was the prep for this demise. think um this is the way up oh ok. yagher told me it's not how it works. think i found that out in the end.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
In other words, the only thing he actually worked on is total dog shit.

Although, he's so lazy, he probably just had AI write it.

The question is, is he trolling or seriously this fucked up

This is for us to decide given the evidence so far

He cannot answer for himself

Last edited:

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
The question is, is he trolling or seriously this fucked up

This is for us to decide given the evidence so far

He cannot answer for himself
He's been doing this for at least a decade and a half where there's actual proof. He is seriously this fucked up.

• 2Worf

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
There were somethings I could have done better but it was my first "produced" idea. Yes, I did have some help but ultimately, I made the final decision in its creation and designs. I didnt have a triple AAA behind me. Emote /clears his throat and coughs, my next step is to finish the last three female pirates. My I phone arrives today. Then I can get to work on the really cool part which is the vtuber acting on the screen with the lip-synced voices. Voice talents dont usually like working on vtuber projects. I phones are perfect for facial reconigition software to run with vtube studio. The VT algo usually wants 33 videos before it starts to reconigize your videos on its recommended list. I am no Joe Rogan.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
There were somethings I could have done better but it was my first "produced" idea. Yes, I did have some help but ultimately, I made the final decision in its creation and designs. I didnt have a triple AAA behind me. Emote /clears his throat and coughs, my next step is to finish the last three female pirates. My I phone arrives today. Then I can get to work on the really cool part which is the vtuber acting on the screen with the lip-synced voices. Voice talents dont usually like working on vtuber projects. I phones are perfect for facial reconigition software to run with vtube studio. The VT algo usually wants 33 videos before it starts to reconigize your videos on its recommended list. I am no Joe Rogan.

This has nothing to do with Pantheon and this forum isn't your fucking diary.

• 1Like
  • 1Pants on Fire!

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
i got interested in eq during my work time. gates of discord and omens of war. um. i don't like wow. i'm straight up eq. claws of veeshan was the prep for this demise. think um this is the way up oh ok. yagher told me it's not how it works. think i found that out in the end.
Who was this and why were they bannededed, Amod Amod ?

krysanth

Golden Knight of the Realm
I am beginning to understand why Blizzard and Pantheon employees kill themself. Weak minded individuals. You think you are a bunch of hardcore Gansters on this forum, but I know how a real gangster act like. I find you guys funny with your bad impressions of trying to be hardcore. Weak sauce if you ask me. Evidentially, a few of the clowns escaped the circus tent and it's time to report back to the ringmaster, guys.
Oh, it's the return of our resident online crusader and self-proclaimed Pantheon prophet. You know, it's genuinely impressive how you manage to weave your obsession with vaporware and your delusions of grandeur into your constant tirades. I mean, who else but you could seamlessly combine baseless insults with a fervent belief that you hold the key to Pantheon's development timeline?

Your mastery of both toxicity and narcissism is something to behold. It's as if you're convinced that your "gangster" persona will somehow magically expedite Pantheon's release, or perhaps you're just basking in the glory of your own imagined importance.

In the grand circus of this forum, you're the undisputed star, the one we can always count on for a dose of delusional entertainment. So please, continue your relentless quest for attention, oh mighty Pantheon oracle. The rest of us are just here for the show.