Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I suffer from aspbergers very high functioning like Elon but without the money. The coffee spoon was a reference to aTS Elliot poem talking how mundane life can be.. The devil is on the hook and they know it. When I get home I am willing shrae my files with everyone. I have distanced myself from jack and liz.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
this shit is entertaining, figuring out who is more delusional. Sox or people like Nirgon who got scammed by pantheon and still "believe" it's real.

Think about it. Sox is either completely psychotic or at best, a misbehaving AI bot, and even he has accepted that Pantheon was, is, and always will be a scam, perpetrated on autistic imbeciles by a has-been drug addict who has since died.

Yet you're still writing them checks. I'm going to pray for you, just like we pray for Sox and his stumpy foot.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I get it. Some people don't like dealing with my kind of people. Some people tolerate it because they have a family member like it. I don't judge people and compassionate like forest gump.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I know. it's hard to imagine unless you lived the life. It can change in an instant. Its nice to have something to fall back on. But I also understand some people need the help.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I suffer from aspbergers very high functioning like Elon but without the money. The coffee spoon was a reference to aTS Elliot poem talking how mundane life can be.. The devil are on the hook and they know it. When I get home I am willing shrae my files with everyone. I have distanced myself from jack and liz.

But you said you're a finance wizard?? I don't get it.

Also shockingthat you understood what the coffee spoon reference meant, but don't understand how it makes no sense in the context you used it in

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I pray that nothing ever happens bad to anyone I may know.. it doesn't always have to do with medical issues it could addictions divorce or work issues. Iam human. So many people fall thru cracks without reaching out or knowing how to ask for help.

Last edited:

localhost

Golden Knight of the Realm
I have no problem with it. And really, who care if it derail the pantheon thread, it is not and will never be a game we can play. But, in all honesty, this is not the right forum to find some good social interactions or caring people. I seriously advice you for your own good to switch focus to something else than pantheon. Then the coffee spoon can become an ice cream one!

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I pray that nothing ever happens bad to anyone I may know.. it doesn't always have to do with medical issues it could addictions divorce or work issues. Iam human. So many people fall thru cracks without reaching out or knowing how to ask for help.
Not a single person gives a single fuck about you and your fifteen different personalities. If at any point and time someone from here actually felt sorry for you, it was before you went on a rant about how you laugh at tax payers paying for your surgeries while enjoying your trash diet, and living off section 8 using your burner phone to post shit. You're a garbage fucking human being and society would improve without you.

Or as Booze would say, :emoji_fork_knife_plate::emoji_poop::emoji_coffin::emoji_gay_pride_flag:.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Wow!
Reactions: 3 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Not a single person gives a single fuck about you and your fifteen different personalities. If at any point and time someone from here actually felt sorry for you, it was before you went on a rant about how you laugh at tax payers paying for your surgeries while enjoying your trash diet, and living off section 8 using your burner phone to post shit. You're a garbage fucking human being and society would improve without you.

Or as Booze would say, :emoji_fork_knife_plate::emoji_poop::emoji_coffin::emoji_gay_pride_flag:.
celebrity perverts GIF

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
nope. You know why. If the get you download the game then they fulfilled their obligation to your purchase. No refund even if f the game fails to launch. THEY ARE GOING TO DETROY BRAD"S LEGAC.Y. they had four years to make. It Work after he passed. They couldn't they had no ideal on what game development is and took salaries.