Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Renfield is torching them on you tube. I never signed a nda. But I am stuck in the hospital wait until I get out.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Brad conned us by coming up with the Everquest lore

Let's get it all out, plenty of time till launch

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Anyone know any other great artist that has a drug problem?

Man it's so hard to think of one hmmm, help me out

1698582025604_tdy_sun_melas_matthew_perry_231029_1920x1080-8n7fkb.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I wish the pantheon devs would do a shitload of drugs.

Adderal ideally.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I was listening to Pantheon and the nirgon clones shilling last night they talking about the class debuts next month and then working pet pathing which have done er in the first place to pathing issues with no date set in stone. They were laying more astroturfed than the Astrodome. The reason they passed on the visual NDA is to avoid having the cancel peoples streams.but they throwing out bans in discord last night instead. I am no allowed in the discord do you think kilson will do my podcast? I know how to find him but I feel awkward asking him. I am lining people up for guest spots.

Last edited:

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
I was listening to Pantheon and the nirgon clones shilling last night they talking about the class debuts next month and then working pet pathing which have done er in the first place to pathing issues with no date set in stone. They were laying more astroturfed than the Astrodome. The reason they passed on the visual NDA is to avoid having the cancel peoples streams.but they throwing out bans in discord last night instead. I am no allowed in the discord do you think kilson will do my podcast? I know how to find him but I feel awkward asking him. I am lining people up for guest spots.
Another commitment fallen.

Am I doing this right guys?

1700310777178.gif

• 2Like
  • 1Double Worf
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
At least they can hit the record button with someone talking and then post it to the internet

Sox cannot do jack squat

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Renfield is torching them on you tube. I never signed a nda. But I am stuck in the hospital wait until I get out.
Haven't you been in the hospital for like years. I guess when you get out you'll finally be able to interview brad.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

forehead

Trakanon Raider
I would like to know how the extraction game community is handling this news. A sexy new IP appears out of nowhere offering breathtaking gameplay and then is gone. They must be devastated.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Or Joppa trolled you and laughed at the reactions in this thread? Yes this is definitely what happened

Sorry you cant gain millions in funding, stay on the porch

Chris

Potato del Grande
No we shouldn't. Brad's wife had stage 4 cancer and she died a month after they found him. Brad didnt have insurance. Noone seems to know what happened to his shares in VR. I heard that one time Daybreak former owner, Jason Epstein was involved.

its lonely at the top sometimes.

They were not going to have a funeral for BRAD. Some of the old employees got together and a had a funeral for him funded out their own pocket.

I honestly believe that the spirit of McQuaid lives on. Most people don't understand life is real and a lot of times you are surrounded by sharks in the water and dont even know it. I honestly believe that Brad legacy was how communities began close together and formed a fellowship among friends. Some fellowships have fallen the way
Everything I've heard about Brad paints him as a shitty delusional person who deserved what he got.

If your wife has terminal cancer, you be there for them and make their final days as happy as possible. You don't self destruct on drugs and die first. What an asshole.

He doesn't have a legacy. He should have been a quest/systems designer or whatever and never a studio lead.