Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Chris

Potato del Grande
Nirgon Nirgon how many $300 players did they get to crash the servers until a major patch is written early next year?

You seemed to be speaking with some authority on the topic.

Surely their first attempt at a persistent server didn't fail to work and they made up an excuse!?

xmod2

<Gold Donor>
3-5 gigs is what, 5-10x the content as original EQ on release.
1993 Doom was ~2.5MB. I reloaded this page and with the videos it's over 12MB! That means there is almost 5x the content on this page as in the original Doom! :eek:

• 2Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 2 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
1993 Doom was ~2.5MB. I reloaded this page and with the videos it's over 12MB! That means there is almost 5x the content on this page as in the original Doom! :eek:
Damn, I knew my posts were good.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Nirgon Nirgon how many $300 players did they get to crash the servers until a major patch is written early next year?

You seemed to be speaking with some authority on the topic.

Surely their first attempt at a persistent server didn't fail to work and they made up an excuse!?

A persistent server is up for PA right now

Rael

Golden Knight of the Realm
3-5 gigs is what, 5-10x the content as original EQ on release.
The Unity HDRP runtime alone will be at least a gig. A single unity scene with modern meshes and textures will be another couple of gigs. So no it's not comparable to the amount of content in EQ's 1999 install size.

• 1Seriously?

Tholan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Pantheon alpha pledges have access to the game for 24 hours starting at 10 PST. Be there or be square.
after looking at those graphism, you can be both.

Way more 300$ pledges than expected means at least 2 !

I kid I kid

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
The people could always challenge the finacial upgrade to their account bur then VR would ban them as a result. People have 90 days to dispute the charges legally. If they lose the dispute then they can take the case to court and arbtradion. Its costly to do because you would have to serve them with forsenic Cpa"s help. If VR is still forfeited by Ftc board. They are not allowed to use the court system because they didnt pay their taxes to the state.

Last edited:
  • 1Moron

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I have no sympathy for them anymore. This xmas stunt was clearly a cash grab for the holidays and they are done and on vaction they going to make people wait.

• 1Like

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
The attorneys in COE case lost because they tried to sue them in california then washington. It needs to be a federal lawsuit.