AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
get

• 2Weird Boner
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I dont know what reddit thread (?) you're taking a stroll down, but I like the content of it between this and the GIF's thread. Boats and chicks make me wish I was not only a multimillionaire, but also 20. Already have my three wishes lined up for the Genie. The third one is just icing.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I dont know what reddit thread (?) you're taking a stroll down, but I like the content of it between this and the GIF's thread. Boats and chicks make me wish I was not only a multimillionaire, but also 20. Already have my three wishes lined up for the Genie. The third one is just icing.

I don't really do reddit. I catch things from all over the place. But thanks!

• 1Like

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I dont support pantheon anymore. I was done when bazgrim quit streaming. If anyone knows whats up its baz. I wonder why minus quit now.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I guess it is ok to get strung along because you dont have enough content after 10 years
They only do a little bit to keep the wolves from nipping their ankles.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
"You were right you fucking retard!"

Ah, yes. My safe bet they could make an MMO with a few million and some industry connections. Easy pickins round here with those wound up Bradmad Soxbrains.

• 1Moron

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
An MMO is a stretch. They got a playable multiplayer demo at most.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I come from a family of doctors and a nurse. I made a video here. Call it a warm up to the Mr. Soxxcast.
20231227_200134.jpg

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users