Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
How this fucking guy has not been banned yet is fucking wild to me. Of all the people thats been banned, I'd trade one of them for Sox in a heart beat. At least Vanessa stuck the tranny shit in its own thread most of the time. How many fucking times has this brain dead idiot been warned to stay on topic at the very least? FFS.

Anyways, Nirgon Nirgon - do you have an example of where they show persistance from zone to zone, or, well, anyone have an example? Its kind of like a bedrock feature that should already be in, imo.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
It saved the char I made Wednesday when I got on again Friday

I'll go into the dungeons for the big lewts next time

• 1Like

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
How this fucking guy has not been banned yet is fucking wild to me. Of all the people thats been banned, I'd trade one of them for Sox in a heart beat. At least Vanessa stuck the tranny shit in its own thread most of the time. How many fucking times has this brain dead idiot been warned to stay on topic at the very least? FFS.

Anyways, Nirgon Nirgon - do you have an example of where they show persistance from zone to zone, or, well, anyone have an example? Its kind of like a bedrock feature that should already be in, imo.

I think the only thing saving him from a trip to the shaw or a ban hammer is that at least he keeps his crazy contained in this thread. And since this game will never release, does anyone really care if he took over the thread to vent his crazy?

• 1Like

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
You better make some more content Joppa so i can stop posting about our social injustices. I am not perfect. Maybe I was a little abrasive and but if I didn't say anything he might still be here is my point. We live in the west where elders are placed in a nursing home to die because their offsprings can't afford to take care of them. You will never see an Italian; Indian or Chinese family do this to their family members. These nursing homes are less to be desired especially the income-based nursing homes. They are terrible and all have their issues. He had been trying to get home 2 years before he met me. I know it was a tough decision for his daughter.

• 1Like

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I am done here with this story. I hope none of this these stories I am going to tell on my next podcast happen to you. I have been in some fucked up nursing homes.

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Fucked up things do happen in nursing homes and this game is coming out

The Pantheon thread pill

• 1Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I am done here with this story. I hope none of this these stories I am going to tell on my next podcast happen to you. I have been in some fucked up nursing homes.

He's not wrong.

The last nursing home he was in had a lunatic harassing a guy's daughter like a complete fucking psycho.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

localhost

Golden Knight of the Realm
We live in the west where elders are placed in a nursing home to die because their offsprings can't afford to take care of them. You will never see an Italian; Indian or Chinese family do this to their family members.
Do you know where Italy is located?

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Yes, I do. Italy is old school foreign county located in Europe. I was an anthropology major so you will lose this discussion with me. No self-respecting Italian would ever put their mother or father in a nursing home. I used to make a joke with the doctors when they asked me what nursing home I would go to. I always said up north Kc thats where all the Italians are in KC. You end up mistreating one of their relatives in a nursing home you will end up in the Missouri the next morning.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

localhost

Golden Knight of the Realm
So you know Italy is considered the West, and they have nursing home where they put their parents in then. This contradict a little what you said no? :)

• 1Worf

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Italy is old world valves. The romans at one time owned the whole world. Stand for something fall for anything.

• 1Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
You better make some more content Joppa so i can stop posting about our social injustices. I am not perfect. Maybe I was a little abrasive and but if I didn't say anything he might still be here is my point. We live in the west where elders are placed in a nursing home to die because their offsprings can't afford to take care of them. You will never see an Italian; Indian or Chinese family do this to their family members. These nursing homes are less to be desired especially the income-based nursing homes. They are terrible and all have their issues. He had been trying to get home 2 years before he met me. I know it was a tough decision for his daughter.
How can he go home if there's no one to care for him there? An in person paid caregiver is crazy expensive.

First Google result shows nursing homes in Italy. I guess your simplistic retarded understanding of the world isn't quite accurate.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
So I'll be old enough for Medicare, caid whatever in a few decades, but after reading Sox stories and seeing how much of our budget is blow on old people, I don't think it needs to be a part of our budget anymore. Lets do something more useful, like free snow shovels for southern Florida, or school books for central Baltimore.

2022_US_Federal_Budget_Infographic.png

• 1Moron

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler

I don't want him to be banned but he is a piece of shit who should get more regular rickshaws. I'd definitely take any other banned person over him except maybe Olscratch.

• 2Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users