Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
God doesnt like Ugly. He was making progress when he arrived at the nursing home his left side got progressively worst due to non-activity. His therapy stopped shortly after he arrived. Weasel success comes in many forms but eventually we all have to go. I will never fault a man for trying their very best.

Last edited:

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
God doesnt like Ugly. He was making progress when he arrived at the nursing home his left side got progressively worst due to non-activity. His therapy stopped shortly after he arrived. Weasel success comes in many forms but eventually we all have to go. I will never fault a man for trying their very best.

The guy who had a stroke wasn't using his paralyzed side?? Holy shit that's nuts!!

You're not just autistic, you're fucking retarded. The guy was on death's door and you're attacking his daughter saying he should be living on his own. Guarantee you he had severe dementia and you're somehow too stupid to even realize something that obvious.

You also don't know shit about any land sales or anything with Medicaid. You're wrong about literally everything you've ever said.

There's a reason you get banned from everything, even your own family and shit like "I played MMOs for 20+" years is somehow the only thing you have to brag about.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
get

• 4Worf
  • 1Double Worf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 5 users

Shmoopy

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Ok, only tangentially related to Pantheon, but at the end of this video is that an EQ1 skeleton laugh sound effect?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Let me ask you something. Is it possible for someone to fake a death in life? Anyone can take out an obituary for a funeral home. Especially when they don't charge for it. Park Lawn has a submission form for death notices for the family. They just post it. Our local paper, Kansas City Star, charges a boat load of for this service. You have to be careful dealing with people in a nursing home. A lot of them are crazy. Normally I don't care nut I can't especially stand a fraud. In the gaming world it has happened a few times where people have faked their death when all they had to do is leave. My hope is that he went home to live with his daughter. There was no funeral planned and the celebration of life was sometime in the future. I caught a lot of heat for trying to help him. I got accused from trying to assume his identity and going thru his belonging and documents. If your father or grandfather died wouldn't there be a post from the family relatives. He offered to pay me to get him out of the nursing home 2 k, but I told him no. We were friends. Some of the staff thought I was Undercover boss. Also, the nursing home we stayed at had a lot of issues. They were trying to get me signed up with this program called Ship or Medicaid pending. Basically, when you die, Medicaid takes your shit in the way of a lien and then forecloses on your property. They were going to charge me $210 a day to live there so I left. Racism was a very big issue there. The nursing home was trying to off load of the special patients after I left. They had patients that escaped multiple times while I was there. I was there because I had my foot amputated. I care a lot about old people and wanted to get my CNA license and go back working for a nursing home. This nursing home was stealing peoples $50 a month living expense from Medicaid and not telling people they got it. I know some gamers in the past faked their own death on the forums before for various reasons. Staff maliciously slandered my name. Would you get mad if you found out it was a rouse. After all he was 84 anything is possible. It won't bother me as much if I found out he actually didn't die, and his daughter went to live with him. It would be worth it.. I know he tried to leave several times over the years and was denied by the staff. They accused me of putting him up to it and claimed he was wearing a tape recorder which turned out to be a hearing aid in his pocket. The way he talked about his daughter leads me to believe the later was true. Supposedly he died the next day after he rolled out in an ambulance after they tried forbated him from leaving. So what happened to his body? POA ends after the person dies. When Brad died, they had a Celebration of life for him plus the funeral. Former Soe employees including smed paid for it out of their pocket.

This is how I knew CR was my raid leader on Prexus. I recognize his voice from this video. Brad was against the hiring of Kilsin but Joppa stuck out his neck for Kilsin. Kilsin used to talk smack about VR before he got hired.

Last edited:
  • 1Imbecile
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Anyone read that feel like a brief summary? Anything about dwarves or wind blades?

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Anyone read that feel like a brief summary? Anything about dwarves or wind blades?
Why deny yourself true pleasure?

He thinks the old guy faked his death or the nursing home did and somehow he's on the undercover boss and Chris Rowan fucked Liz to reincarnate Brad into smedley's body.

• 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user