Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The last time I saw a Youtuber this annoying was, never.

Quick cut edits are bad enough. This fgt takes it to a whole other level by bouncing his video placement around the screen every 3 seconds and changing his zoom % to try and emphasize shit?

Is this the new meta on Youtube for the mentally handicapped?

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Guys it looks like Pantheon is trying to do something. I am about to steam Palworld.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Screenshot_50.png
Beautiful

• 1Hodjing
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Rael

Golden Knight of the Realm
The last time I saw a Youtuber this annoying was, never.

Quick cut edits are bad enough. This fgt takes it to a whole other level by bouncing his video placement around the screen every 3 seconds and changing his zoom % to try and emphasize shit?

Is this the new meta on Youtube for the mentally handicapped?
The guy unironically calls himself "The Nathan NAPALM" and starts videos about MMO videogames with "God is good".

• 1Like

Rael

Golden Knight of the Realm
oh is that an alpha screen in Elden Ring? I dont think so

It's hard to find alpha screenshots of Elden Ring because From Software is a legitimate company that keeps their alpha stage in-house and doesn't attempt to monetize it.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
It's hard to find alpha screenshots of Elden Ring because From Software is a legitimate company that keeps their alpha stage in-house and doesn't attempt to monetize it.

Yes I remember their Kickstarter for Elden Ring (as a new company getting its legs) which I counted as full development time where they got nothing done

See you in Terminus

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Are we still pretending this is ever gonna get beyond pre-alpha it’s been over a decade and they went from pre-alpha to pre-alpha.

• 1Worf

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Are we still pretending this is ever gonna get beyond pre-alpha it’s been over a decade and they went from pre-alpha to pre-alpha.
It's gonna have Pre-Alpha seasons! After that it's Alpha for sure and who knows what might come after that!

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
The only beta worth noting where this “game” is concerned are the betas who gave their money to this abortive mess of half-baked ideas and indigestible aesthetics.

Water Lol GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity

Zaide

TLP Idealist
I’ll be streaming this for a few hours every Saturday at 6:30pm est. I will just be running every stream like my last one, an unscripted static group focused on leveling and killing named/bosses.

Looking forward to showing off some cool new areas that haven’t been seen before.

• 2Like
  • 1Mother of God

Khane

Got something right about marriage
So you'll be streaming for like... 2 weeks? Thanks for the heads up bro.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Even you, as a supporter, don't think it could last that long? Dire Straits friends. Dire Straits.