Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
there is one thing that is true today than 25 years ago. People played with their friends. Unfortunately, there has been no group gang past 2 weeks after an expansion came out. People have figured out the meta.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
there is one thing that is true today than 25 years ago. People played with their friends. Unfortunately, there has been no group gang past 2 weeks after an expansion came out. People have figured out the meta.
It's just because no one likes you.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

c0c.gif

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I had a thought today. I think Zaide should go stream AOC. Its toxicity is tailored made for his mentality. Eq players aren't going to like AOC because it is not community-driven. They are animals over there. They write 98 pg PowerPoints on people like Gigabar. I think Zaide could break his record. Stephen likes yes man and cocksuckers.

Last edited:

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I had a thought today. I think Zaide should go stream AOC. Its toxicity is tailored made for his mentality. Eq players aren't going to like AOC because it is not community-driven. They are animals over there. They write 98 pg PowerPoints on people like Gigabar. I think Zaide could break his record. Stephen likes yes man and cocksuckers.

I think he offered to interview you and I'm not sure that offer stands any longer

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
all kidding aside I have a better story than this you can report on. What would you think about transferring your main toon and clone the entire eq tile over even down to the krono. I was given immunity from prosecution and then they banned me. I have screenshots.

my designs are cartoon images.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
all kidding aside I have a better story than this you can report on. What would you think about transferring your main toon and clone the entire eq tile over even down to the krono. I was given immunity from prosecution and then they banned me. I have screenshots.

my designs are cartoon images.
You don't have anything like that because you're a compulsive liar and full of delusions. You're worthless in every possible way.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user