Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
drinking Mountain Dew and eating Funtons.
1708610048454.png

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Seems to be many Mad Socks in here right now.

I have no idea what word sallad he is currently making but it sounds stupid from the replies.

I sort of don't want to read it but I keep coming back too. Hard to explain. Magic of EverQuest my dudes.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
it WAS THE DIM LIGHT RAPIER i WAS TALKING ABOUT BUT YOU WOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT IF YOU WERE A BARD. i WANT YOU TO CORRECT BUT YOU DIDNT IT. FURRO GOT YOU SCARED.

• 1Imbecile
  • 1Potato

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
You should just do 24 hour livestreams of yourself sox raging in here and cleaning. Your foot and stalking pantheon employees online.
You could be the next amouranth

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
You should just do 24 hour livestreams of yourself sox raging in here and cleaning. Your foot and stalking pantheon employees online.
You could be the next amouranth

I think we agree he'd at least make a medium splash and be pretty amusing in the Pantheon community

He chooses to keyboard it out here instead, who knows why he wont go forward with his dreams. Maybe he is the one who is scared?

• 1Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
it WAS THE DIM LIGHT RAPIER i WAS TALKING ABOUT BUT YOU WOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT IF YOU WERE A BARD. i WANT YOU TO CORRECT BUT YOU DIDNT IT. FURRO GOT YOU SCARED.
Sup moron. You gave it a different name that belonged to an actual item and this new rapier that you're talking about doesn't have the effect you were claiming before. This new rapier only gives an AA that increases singing skill that has long since been in the game before said weapon. There's no buff involved. You didn't purposely make this mistake because it's wrong on both ends.

You're nothing but a liar and a weasel. Maybe don't argue with someone who actually played a bard at a high level and played it well.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
You probably didn't do it because you don't want people to know you still live in Momma's basement at Age 50 drinking Mountain Dew and eating Funtons.
My dude! Stones. Glass Houses.

You, in your 60s, lost your foot to diabetes because of your shitty diet. You live alone in a small flat that isn't even adapted to your mobility, so you can't leave it. Any friends you had were in your hospice, so they died. You are living off welfare and the scraps of your family's generational wealth.

Living with your mother is better than this, because at least another human being can bear to be around you.

If anything is failing at life, this is it. It's too late for you to change too, so I feel bad posting this.

Ironically, making a gaming podcast could potentially inspire and entertain some people and give your life some meaning, but you ignored all of the advice and feedback we gave you. Instead you are making a paedophillic pirate kids show.

Are you a serial killer?

Last edited:
  • 4Worf
  • 1Mic Drop
  • 1GreNeg
Reactions: 5 users

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sox is a Folger AI Bot, correct? I my normy brain can't keep up with the insanity.

• 1Like

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm

You, in your 60s, lost your foot to diabetes because of your shitty diet. You live alone in a small flat that isn't even adapted to your mobility, so you can't leave it. Any friends you had were in your hospice, so they died. You are living off welfare and the scraps of your family's generational wealth.

Living with your mother is better than this, because at least another human being can bear to be around you.

If anything is failing at life, this is it. It's too late for you to change too, so I feel bad posting this.

Ironically, making a gaming podcast could potentially inspire and entertain some people and give your life some meaning, but you ignored all of the advice and feedback we gave you. Instead you are making a paedophillic pirate kids show.

Are you a serial killer?
I mean, look Soxx. Even Chris found love in a marriage with another man. You could have it all.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>

Are you a serial killer?
Wow Chris way to have absolutely zero chill and take it entirely too far.

• 1Moron

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Mr. Sox Mr. Sox don’t let these losers get you down. Never forget that they’re just projecting all their hurts and pain onto you brother.

• 1Moron
  • 1Like

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Chris says

No, you are the celebrity around here. You have some fascinating stories but it's fragmented across many posts.

I think that we have two options and it's up to you which you'd like to do:

1) I would like to know more about you as a person, as much as you'd be willing to share without breaking your anonymity.

2) We can talk about your Everquest and Pantheon days.

Also, you'd have control over the material, if you don't like it I'll delete it. I'm willing to set something up where I get a permanent forum ban if I go back on that.

I'll test out Google Meets tomorrow but I think I just send you a link and that's it. I use it for work meetings and it's very easy to use.

Like Quote Reply

Mr. Sox Mr. Sox

Mr. Sox Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider​

2,0191,13916d 18h 17m
Feb 21, 2023
I am an open book.

Quote Reply

Chris Chris

Chris Chris

Potato del Grande​

17,836-590134d 40m
Feb 21, 2023
Mr. Sox said:
I am an open book.
Awesome, I'll get my recording software set up and message you tomorrow.

Like Quote Reply

Chris Chris

Chris Chris

Potato del Grande​

17,836-590134d 40m
Feb 22, 2023
Sorry to mess you around, but I've been too ambitious with my time given how busy I am at work.

I'll try and figure something out for another time

• 1Worf

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Now, whos de weasel?

I have done everything I said to the way I like it. On my terms.

• 1Worf
  • 1Mic Drop

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Now, whos de weasel?

I have done everything I said to the way I like it. On my terms.
You're still the weasel. No proof of any of your many delusional interactions with people in the industry.

The fact your pathetic Pantheon "podcast" is the way you like it says a lot about the low quality standard you set.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I got burned out on doing the The Crossroads of Terminus. It was a badass website. It had a working database for information, a hook-up to the Pantheon Radio, and still functioned as a wiki.. You can check it out on the forums under Draxion. How many Pantheon subscribers do I have as friends on the forums now?