Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Here's the difference between me and you, Chris. I could have held you to your promise to take a perm ban if you backed out which you did. Remember Mercy is for the weak. I figured you were just starstruck by my beauty and you made a Hastey decision being in my sheer presence. No harm no foul, right Chris?

Nirgon has anyone seen Baz or Minus playing in pre-alpha sessions recently?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
I’m voting for the 24x7 live stream. I want Truman show style see your face hit the keyboard at 3am after raging on these forums all night.
That’s your angle bro

• 1Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Here's the difference between me and you, Chris. I could have held you to your promise to take a perm ban if you backed out which you did. Remember Mercy is for the weak. I figured you were just starstruck by my beauty and you made a Hastey decision being in my sheer presence. No harm no foul, right Chris?

You're so goddamn stupid you can't even read a simple message. The perm ban suggestion was only if he didn't delete content you didn't wish to have shared, not if the interview didn't happen. Furthermore, no agreement was ever solidified so there's nothing to honor, you simpleton.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE

Chris got that dawg in him. Watch out for the weasel.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
A soxx 24/7 reality show would be the greatest entertainment since the first season of jersey shore.

• 1Like

Aazrael

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I dont see many falling Gifs anymore. Just people attacking some sort of weasel.

• 1Worf

Chris

Potato del Grande

Thought it would be fun to interview you, didn't have the time to set up stuff to anonymise myself. That's it lol. Didn't spend a year talking about it.

I obviously pissed you off since you don't normally directly respond to people, so you know there's truth to what I posted.

Do the podcast.

Rali

Trakanon Raider
wheres yours?

Rali 0(like Trump's IQ)​

Soxx 1

/em drops the mic.

You probably didn't do it because you don't want people to know you still live in Momma's basement at Age 50 drinking Mountain Dew and eating Funtons. Zaide is busy and won't invite me. Zaide has an interesting podcast despite his backdrop. I enjoy listening to it. Good Job. Zaide. a good topic would be Mystere Incident because it was EQ's first news breaking story or I can arrange a Liz Woolley interview.

I'm not the one who promised a "podcast" you mongoloid fuckwit (podcast in quotes as what you produced was a turd, not a podcast). Good guess on the age, but I've never drank Mountain Dew or eaten Funtons in my life, nor live with my parents; that's just projection on your part, my one-footed psychopathic spunk trumpet.

Hit Him Where It Hurts Vince Mcmahon GIF by WWE

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

DickTrickle

Honestly, it really wouldn't be that entertaining after the initial novelty. He's extremely repetitive and I'm guessing a lot of his interactions with people would go the same way. How many times does he repeat the same thing over and over here while most people are reading just enough to take a shit on him.

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
Honestly, it really wouldn't be that entertaining after the initial novelty. He's extremely repetitive and I'm guessing a lot of his interactions with people would go the same way. How many times does he repeat the same thing over and over here while most people are reading just enough to take a shit on him.

im sure that amouranth is super original too all the time. She owns gas stations now.

sox could become a gas station tycoon just like her

• 1Worf

DickTrickle

im sure that amouranth is super original too all the time. She owns gas stations now.

sox could become a gas station tycoon just like her
I would say there's some pretty big differences between Amouranth and Sox and it's not personalities.

Besides, sox is already a comic book store tycoon, if you didn't read. He took a store that was 50k in debt and turned it into the best comic book store in North Carolina!!

Chris

Potato del Grande
I think it would be lolcow tier stuff, like Chris Chan.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Melitila the Honey, Aussie Pirate, Sailors and Sea Monsters Cartoon, Favorite saying: Aww! Crickey! Good day Shipmate! Carries a boomerang.
VKVlJQs.png
maty.png

Last edited:
  • 1Barf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users