Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
20814315c5dbc9da6a55743054094933d46b9c3a73248b61c15506d4f5fabb04.gif
She got off eeeeeeasy on that one. Not a single bottle broken.

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Honestly, it really wouldn't be that entertaining after the initial novelty. He's extremely repetitive and I'm guessing a lot of his interactions with people would go the same way. How many times does he repeat the same thing over and over here while most people are reading just enough to take a shit on him.
Personally, I think you guys should talk him into starting a prank YouTube channel. Somewhere diverse.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Personally, I think you guys should talk him into starting a prank YouTube channel. Somewhere diverse.
That would require a modicum of effort from him and that's not really his thing. He'd spend three years making sure his VTuber avatar was just right and vaguely pedophilic.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
That would require a modicum of effort from him and that's not really his thing. He'd spend three years making sure his VTuber avatar was just right and vaguely pedophilic.
Ok, then let me propose a solution:

We start a GoFundMe to get Mr. Sox Mr. Sox an electric wheelchair, and have Tuco Tuco modify it so that it's remote controlled....over the internet. We configure a web app that has the remote controls in it, and then we host our own "Impractical Jokers" style prank show. We can take turns driving Sox's fat ass around the mall's food court while he says crazy shit to mall joggers. Maybe we could mount C3PO's head on the back of the wheelchair and have it using text-to-speech to say random shit from the web chat as he rolls around the mall. We'll just put a sign on the wheelchair that says we're testing AI robot companions for mentally ill paraplegics.

P.S. - Shouldn't "sox" be "sock" now? Plural doesn't make sense anymore.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Ok, then let me propose a solution:

We start a GoFundMe to get Mr. Sox Mr. Sox an electric wheelchair, and have Tuco Tuco modify it so that it's remote controlled....over the internet. We configure a web app that has the remote controls in it, and then we host our own "Impractical Jokers" style prank show. We can take turns driving Sox's fat ass around the mall's food court while he says crazy shit to mall joggers. Maybe we could mount C3PO's head on the back of the wheelchair and have it using text-to-speech to say random shit from the web chat as he rolls around the mall. We'll just put a sign on the wheelchair that says we're testing AI robot companions for mentally ill paraplegics.

P.S. - Shouldn't "sox" be "sock" now? Plural doesn't make sense anymore.
Okay, now I'm sold. That shit is perfect. You in, Mr. Sox Mr. Sox ?

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
i am back from day 1 Comic Con. I am still waiting on Eastman Waid and Kroft. I met the Fonz, Mathew Lillard (what a huge line) Adrienne Barbeau, and Chriss Clearmont. jimmy palmotti and Amanda Connor are going to do the podcast. Adrienne might do it. Lillard maybe not.

• 2Like
  • 1Hodjing
Reactions: 2 users