Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Remember in 2018, pantheon had a lot of zones done and the decided to delete them and start over. Anyone remember it?

It don't count until the box hits the shelf.

• 1GreNeg
Reactions: 1 user

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Kurt, 2 nd year minor league card issue. It's rarer than the first minor league card but I am not paying $200. I paid $10 for this one. Now you understand the secret meaning behind my avatar name. It's the Greensboro hornets.

20240323_084249.jpg

Last edited:
  • 1GreNeg
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Kurt, 2 nd year minor league card issue. It's rarer than the first but I am not paying $200. I paid $10 for this one. Now you understand my avatar name.
View attachment 521108

Is that in Carolina? Greensboro Grasshoppers? I've seen them play. This drunk lady standing around got hit in the head by a fly ball.

Ceralkiller you're gonna get your wish with Sox one day minus the shit eating and homosexuality. I think you'll miss him and regret it.

• 1GreNeg

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Well I am moving at the end of month back to KC. I am going to get my cma/med tech certificates and going to work with the elderly. I will lose my disability but it's ok now that I am healthy. They make $18-$24 a hour here. I found out from Donny Most that the fonz went to Yale. Interesting.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1GreNeg
Reactions: 2 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I got my first story idea for sailors. They invest all of their gold buying bitcoin and lose it all in one day. The episode is called Help Wanted! So they all have to get jobs in town. Imagine the humor of a1800s pirate doing customer service.

Last edited:
  • 1GreNeg
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I got my first story idea for sailors. They invest all of their gold buying bitcoin and lose it all in one day. The episode is called Help Wanted
! So they all have to get jobs in town. Imagine the humor.
Imagining humor is about as close it will ever get to having any.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Well I am moving at the end of month back to KC. I am going to get my cma/med tech certificates and going to work with the elderly. I will lose my disability but it's ok now that I am healthy. They make $18-$24 a hour here. I found out from Donny Most that the fonz went to Yale. Interesting.

You get to work with your peers! Good on you if you're finally able to pay taxes instead of taking them.

• 1GreNeg

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Oh nice, they finally implemented Indoor Stair-y Area

• 1Solidarity

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
I got my first story idea for sailors. They invest all of their gold buying bitcoin and lose it all in one day. The episode is called Help Wanted! So they all have to get jobs in town. Imagine the humor of a1800s pirate doing customer service.
Lmao I love it. Just can we swap bitcoin out with like solano? I’m in BTC atm and it’s a little too close to home you know?

• 1Moron
  • 1Like
  • 1GreNeg
Reactions: 2 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Zaide Zaide

Can people just play casually and be happy (they flex about this), or is asshurt in their given nature

1711231291645.png

Jesus. Its a fuckin test LOL.

• 2Worf
  • 1Moron
  • 1GreNeg
Reactions: 3 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Shocking the 10s of people who dumped thousands of dollars to play some vaporware also play it at an obsession level. Who would have thought cultist were gonna cult.

Nirgon Nirgon does it rock?

• 5Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users