Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Naw nothing like that, Im paying for 2 kids.

You should join our club, Lou. Yeah, you and your friends.

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
I was curious what original EQ was selling for and found this seller:

1711325592267.png

Do you think that if I buy all her boxes that she'll marry me in game?

• 6Worf
  • 1Brony
  • 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 8 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I had a great time meeting new pals on Pantheon this weekend. Joppa is clearly standin on business.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
My health has been poor for 7 years. I have had staph and MRSA multiple times and they can't cure it.

Anytime we had to pick someone up in the ambulance that had spent more than a couple years in prison, they had the exact same thing. Renal failure too.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Everyone better than me at EverQuest is a meth head no lifer, I've heard this one before.

Maybe you just ain't got the dragon blood in you. Veeshan protec, but she also attac.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
At those prices you can't afford not to design a vaporware dungeon nobody will ever see. Damn maybe that's why Nirgon Nirgon is so adamant about this being real. He wants us to play his version of Lower Guk

its-still.gif
This is in the same vein of vaporware as Star Citizen. A framework of something that could someday turn into an actual game has been made. But there is no viable business plan to get the funding needed to get it finished, or a way forward to getting enough customers who will pay month after month to keep servers on and enough staff to keep things running and xpacs flowing. OTOH it does show what a handful of autists can do with nothing but freeware and unicorn farts after a decade. A studio that was run by someone remotely business savvy could have had this out before Brad ate his last mozz stick, and it wouldn't be destined for the dustbin of never weres that even DPG wouldn't give a second glance at before it launches.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Friendly reminder I've played and enjoyed Pantheon with pals :)

We even crossed a zone line into another area!

• 1Jonesing
  • 1GreNeg
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users