Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

gLobal

Trakanon Raider
Babe, wake up. Pantheon is testing raids and had 350+ in the newbie area.

Keragos1 Shre.png

Keragos5 Shre.png

Keragos7Shre.png

• 2Like
  • 1Barf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Pantheon is truly alive and powerful.

Brad would be proud.

People like Foler hate and fear strong Christian families that supported the successful creation of Pantheon.

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Pantheon is truly alive and powerful.

Brad would be proud.

People like Foler hate and fear strong Christian families that supported the successful creation of Pantheon.
lol I really got you rustled didn’t I. You gonna share with the audience what it was that got you so rustled? :trump::trump:

• 2Picard
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 2 users

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Why can't you talk normal or answer simple questions? I don't have time for this shit.

Anyways, for the cool people who like classic MMOs, I'll see you in season 2 of Pantheon. It was a great 2 weeks.

Wait it's out already? And they're doing the seasons thing? Why didn't you lead with that?!

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Textures look lower res than vanilla WoW.
I noticed this the first stream I watched of Zaides. Like the grass reminds me of Shadows of Luclin quality? Sometimes shit looks glossy that shouldnt look glossy, too? Grass shouldnt have that property in any light unless its raining, and I wouldnt expect them to go that far in an indy project. I'd say they just need to revisit the art, but Im not optimistic about that.

The new area dropped yesterday. Tons of fun.

They should have some spiders dropping down from the ceiling, with a web spinner drop kind of animation. Sort of like Beth'tilac in Firelands / WoW does between the levels of her web. That drop down animation should be standard for that bigger spider boss you fought. Extremely cool if they gave her another ability that lets her web a person and latch onto them, pulling her into them. Whether that brings them to her like "Death Grip", or brings her to them like "charge". I would imagine it would be easier to do Death Grip, instead of charging up to people up on the ledges like you had.

It would also be nice to see some variation in pulls from this game. For example, you're fighting Spiders.. and mezzing each one is a traditional format of gameplay. But they should have some encounters designed around a "swarm" mentality, like that time your group was killed not too far into the video. So instead of some all similar HP level mobs coming through that thick web, you would have had like 2 spiders, 2 mind controlled humans, and 5 "hatchling"-esque spiders with much lower HP. Incentivizing the group to use AOE's.

(Im speaking at you Zaide, but really its directed to anyone on the team that might actually take feedback and act on it.)

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users