Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

lower case g

Lord Nagafen Raider
I am suing my former landlord for not making repairs which lead to my bone cracked ankle and ampuletion.
You have said on here more than once that your foot issues were from you getting pissed off and kicking a door. Now you are going to sue someone for something you caused. If I knew who your landlord was, I would send his lawyer a link to where you talked about kicking the door. You really are a leech piece of shit, aren't you?

Last edited:
  • 4Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
You have said on here more than once that your foot issues were from you getting pissed off and kicking a door. Now you are going to sue someone for something you caused. If I knew who your landlord was, I would send his lawyer a link to where you talked about kicking the door. You really are a leach piece of shit, aren't you?
That sounds like something a piece of shit weasel amalgam behind the big door conspiracy would say.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

lower case g

Lord Nagafen Raider
That sounds like something a piece of shit weasel amalgam behind the big door conspiracy would say.
Shh, don't tell anyone. We can't let it get out that our newest model, the Toe-Stubber 9000, is deliberately targeting diabetics!

• 1Worf

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
He's a law suit waiting to happen. But he's our law suit waiting to happen ❤️.

• 1Like

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Btw the nursing home is being closed down by the state. They owe them 3 million dollar
My landlord chose not to make the numberous notices to make wheelchair ♿ improvements. It's section 88 and evicted me when I got home from the nursing home. Ignore the housing inspection documents in order to save money. What a weasel. He knows he has to have have railings up on stairs. My landlord is structual engineer.

Last edited:
  • 1Hodjing
  • 1Dislike
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Tomorrow I moved into my new apartment. I am suing my former landlord for not making repairs which lead to my bone cracked ankle and ampuletion. I have a man cave set up. I feel a podcast coming or two. Stay tuned. I watched the podcast where they talked a full wipe soon. Apparently only one toon per account right now.
You are a bad person.

• 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Tomorrow I moved into my new apartment. I am suing my former landlord for not making repairs which lead to my bone cracked ankle and ampuletion. I have a man cave set up. I feel a podcast coming or two. Stay tuned. I watched the podcast where they talked a full wipe soon. Apparently only one toon per account right now.
That’s awful bro. I hope our justice system makes you whole..

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Wait, why does the game look so much worse than it did, say a year or two ago? Character models look retarded?

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Can't wait to take a group of people who have only known WoW/clones to Crystal caverns on launch.
Already been
1713897170206.png

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
That ain't Pantheon

Who do you think you're trying to weasel with that one

• 1Like

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Is this game actually still a thing? I thought this thread was only still around for gifs of people falling down?

• 4Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 5 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
It’s pretty good. I’ve been playing it here and there when possible.

• 1Picard
  • 1Moron
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Y'all see that big spider at the bottom of the caves? As you'd clear it? Really well done tbh, builds anticipation. Plus it's a bigger spider cuz it's the boss, something else they got right.

• 1Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Oh man, mob size amongst instances of a mob indicates mob power? That shit is groundbreaking. Where do they keep coming up with these relentlessly innovative ideas?!

• 1Worf