Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

tad10

Elisha Dushku
I couldn't buck the system yet. Going to go buy a new washer and dryer for my new house. I can't wait to see the replies... Trust me folks I'm just gearing up. It's truth time.
Nobody cares Ut, I think we just want you to stop shitting up threads, but it seems you have been shitting up threads for so long you have forgotten there is such a thing as constructive criticism.

Too bad dude, as you can be funny when you're not trying to be Sir Lancelot and defend the world's virtue from itself.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Let's also not forget that Utnayan was the guy who roasted the PS4 and said repeatedly it was a stupid investment to get at launch, then promptly bought one less than a month after launch. Good job financially rewarding what you roast.

For the record, I don't plan on backing the Kickstarter.

Dumar_sl

shitlord
IN THE ARRRRRMS OF AN ANGEL...
FLY AWAY FROM HEEEERE...
FROM THIS DARK COLD HOTEL ROOOOOOOM...
AND THE ENDLESSNESS THAT YOU FEEEAAAARRR...
Yessir, you'll be seeing this commerical more often, since you'll be up late nights watching tv FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE because there's absolutely shit but casual f2p games to play.

Furious

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
As of this point the only reason I care is because a lackey at SOE who works for one of the most notoriously horrible directors in all of the industry doesn't know one simple fact of the business end behind this project.
Ut has gone all crazy!

Eveyone knows the flaws, hell Brad admits to most of them.

No one is white knighting, no need to go all savage. If the game fails (good chance), we all asume that already! You are not telling us anything new. We know the risks and I for one like Brads Ideas.

Bayr, you are trolling. Fuck off

Dec 4 was a Tuesday in 2012.
Dec 4 was a Sunday in 2011.
Dec 4 was a Saturday in 2010.
Dec 4 was a Friday in 2009.
Dec 4 was a Thursday in 2008.
Dec 4 was a Tuesday in 2007.
Dec 4 was a Monday (finally) in 2006. Is that how long ago this happened?

Aradune_sl

shitlord
Brad,

If you don't mind ignoring the side show.

About the cleric reveal, is the idea you can use equipment to spec Cleric i(eq cleric) or cleric II (vg blood mage).

it wasn't clear.
Sorry, was being interviewed by the NSA... I'm back.

The general answer is yes. This ties into our outfit/situational gear system that I talked about in the PC Gamer article (and I talk more about it in the next PC Gamer article).

Villide

Trakanon Raider
Dec 4 was a Tuesday in 2012.
Dec 4 was a Sunday in 2011.
Dec 4 was a Saturday in 2010.
Dec 4 was a Friday in 2009.
Dec 4 was a Thursday in 2008.
Dec 4 was a Tuesday in 2007.
Dec 4 was a Monday (finally) in 2006. Is that how long ago this happened?
Peculiarly enough, that would land right in the timeframe that particular recruiter worked for SOE.

Sorry, was being interviewed by the NSA... I'm back.

The general answer is yes. This ties into our outfit/situational gear system that I talked about in the PC Gamer article (and I talk more about it in the next PC Gamer article).
This sounds really cool, Brad. It's like you're going to get twice the punch for a class. Hopefully that will save a lot of development time
smile.png

Aradune_sl

shitlord
This sounds really cool, Brad. It's like you're going to get twice the punch for a class. Hopefully that will save a lot of development time
smile.png
Plus the 'multi-classing' you'll be able to do by finding rare spells & abilities that broaden what your race/class can do. Climate system, Outfits/Situational Gear/etc.

I'll be able to talk more about this stuff once the PC Gamer article runs (hopefully Monday).