Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Well said. Unfortunately this forum has many trolls that do nothing but spew garbage and complain about everything. The mods here do nothing about it and let them shit up every thread they want to.
Join date in the current month.

Claims to know what he's talking about in regards to a 15 year old community.

Please continue. Should provide some lulz.

Trathos_sl

shitlord
Maybe Crusader? Again, we will have to wait to find out the class system and all it's components to figure this shit out.. I hope this is the last week we are waiting on media outlets..:-(

Also, they need to review the stuff before it post. If it's not adding enough detail, they need to do an immediate followup on their site. At this point, the game articles can't be leaving us with more questions than answers.
On that note I do agree, you can't make up time lost, but you can fix the way things are going...(We're still gaining backers..but definitely not at the pace we need sadly). I hope they take the feedback of possibly cancelling their class/lore/combat/race weeks and just reveal all that stuff now. I don't mean complete detail, that way they can still add stuff as this goes along, but at least so you have the core of what you intend to have in the game (races/classes etc.) I know the races are supposed to start being revealed tomorrow...but I do agree and feel like they should do them all at once to get that info out there.

Trathos_sl

shitlord
Join date in the current month.

Claims to know what he's talking about in regards to a 15 year old community.

Please continue. Should provide some lulz.
This is always brought up, and I laugh about this. Who gives a shit when someone joins, you joined at some point did you not? lol. As for the community, it only took 2 minutes to find out there are trolls here, and the community, as far as I can tell is slightly better than the wow forums...which sadly isn't saying much.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Well said. Unfortunately this forum has many trolls that do nothing but spew garbage and complain about everything. The mods here do nothing about it and let them shit up every thread they want to.
I've only really followed this thread for the last, oh, 20-30 pages or so. But I've seen hardly any true trolling. Maybe there was some previously, but in the last 24-48 hours it's mostly been people making well reasoned points about what an abortion this KS has been. Can you point to some true trolling in the thread? Specific examples?

Defiance

<Bronze Donator>
This thread, part one...
BRAD IS BACK! SO HAPPY! BEST GAME EVER! FUCK THAT GUY!

rrr_img_57493.gif
part two...
THE KICKSTARTER IS DOING REALLY BAD!

rrr_img_57497.jpg
part three...
WORST KS LAUNCH EVARrR! I'M PULLING SUPPORT! TAKE A MULLIGAN!

rrr_img_57495.jpg

to be continued...

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
and people were trying to lynch me last week when i didn't immediately give to the KS? i'm waiting for apologies! but seriously, brad there are a lot of us out here, waiting around, wanting you to take our money. please, just give us a reason to.

LadyVex_sl

shitlord
This is always brought up, and I laugh about this. Who gives a shit when someone joins, you joined at some point did you not? lol. As for the community, it only took 2 minutes to find out there are trolls here, and the community, as far as I can tell is slightly better than the wow forums...which sadly isn't saying much.
It matters when one of your only posts is to deride the community, of which you have been a part of for less than a week, and make generalizations in a past tense as if you have been around to make those observations first hand.

Be honest, could any 14-er have been around to play EQ? I mean, how do you do that and not know about FOH to begin with?

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I think turn of events has at least further shown how full of shit Utnayan can be. There's no way there's some secret silent deal with Smedley. No way Smed decides to bankroll something where the sum total of work done and forethought shown is about ten minutes.
Yup. Utnayan really wants people to forget he pushed that conspiracy.

Trathos_sl

shitlord
I've only really followed this thread for the last, oh, 20-30 pages or so. But I've seen hardly any true trolling. Maybe there was some previously, but in the last 24-48 hours it's mostly been people making well reasoned points about what an abortion this KS has been. Can you point to some true trolling in the thread? Specific examples?
Maybe my definition of a troll is different than some people's (which is fair, those people are entitled to think w/e the hell they want). What I consider trolling is someone who keeps repeating something after its already been said a million times over, complains about something continuously, doesn't offer shit for suggestions on how to actually improve it as far as a Present standpoint (not something they *should* have done in the past). On that note...if there is no way the game is for that particular person and they are done with the kickstarter, and aren't going to back this, that's completely fine...my question is...why the hell do you still stay to talk about it?! (I for one am sure as hell not going to waste my time and sit around and talk about something I'm not legitimately interested in.)

LadyVex_sl

shitlord
Even if it's not with Smed, you have to believe there is someone who was willing to back it PROVIDED they got community funding first. Free publicity, a starting foundation, and enough word of mouth excitement to do their job for them? If the KS had been successful that would have been a bargain.

Maybe my definition of a troll is different than some people's (which is fair, those people are entitled to think w/e the hell they want). What I consider trolling is someone who keeps repeating something after its already been said a million times over, complains about something continuously, doesn't offer shit for suggestions on how to actually improve it as far as a Present standpoint (not something they *should* have done in the past). On that note...if there is no way the game is for that particular person and they are done with the kickstarter, and aren't going to back this, that's completely fine...my question is...why the hell do you still stay to talk about it?! (I for one am sure as hell not going to waste my time and sit around and talk about something I'm not legitimately interested in.)
This is why 14ers suck.

The EQ thread and ones like it have been like a god damn hallmark symbol on this forum. Everyone continues to talk about it, because this forum has it's roots in EQ, and everyone is looking to recapture that game, and that feeling from it.

People are going to keep repeating shit, and that's not trolling. Likely, they repeat it because fucktards like youjust aren't fucking getting it.Which is now blatantly obvious in your posts.

And even if you're not interested in Pantheon, you're likely still interested in the idea of something new, and the majority of people on this forum have known each other for fucking ever, so it's always interesting to read their thoughts, Lumie-esque though they might be.

FYI, this thread is better than the game could ever be. We should level up for every 40 pages we get through.

Lost Ranger_sl

shitlord
The thing is that some of you take ANYTHING that upsets you as "trolling". Someone coming to this thread saying that the game looks like shit instantly gets labelled a troll by some thin skinned asshole. Someone has a different opinion than you? He must be a troll!

It is pathetic honestly. The mods do a good job of nuking trolls. They are not obligated to RRP everyone who makes you angry though. Quite a few of you need to man the fuck up.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
You really need to put some thought into your posts man. You sound absolutely ridiculous, and it appears that you're the only one who doesn't know it.

Good luck.

Dulldain_sl

shitlord
But you are and you still didnt give any specifics. The people I see bitching want this project to work and are now pissed off that its being screwed up.

Trathos_sl

shitlord
It matters when one of your only posts is to deride the community, of which you have been a part of for less than a week, and make generalizations in a past tense as if you have been around to make those observations first hand.

Be honest, could any 14-er have been around to play EQ? I mean, how do you do that and not know about FOH to begin with?
Because I usually spend time doing other productive things than sitting around on internet forums all day? I only even joined these forums again to help promote something I would like to see. It's fine if others want to sit around and spend time on forums all the time, but that's just not me lol. As for the generalizations, maybe saying "Forums" is the wrong word, because your right, I don't know about the entirety of these forums, but like you guys have said about this kickstarter, this "thread" has given me negative first impressions.