Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
This guy must be a real treat to have on the boards

9HbrMEO.png

bTWPJHA.png

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Dear Burdock,

If I recall, Unity has an 'import lore' function! So, once lore for Pantheon is "approved" it's pretty easy to implement lore into the main game.

So, never fear, Burdock, the challenge,and of course most important thing, is getting all those wonderful lores approved!!!

Keep loring! It's what matters!

JarekStorm_sl

shitlord
Dear Burdock,

If I recall, Unity has an 'import lore' function! So, once lore for Pantheon is "approved" it's pretty easy to implement lore into the main game.

So, never fear, Burdock, the challenge,and of course most important thing, is getting all those wonderful lores approved!!!

Keep loring! It's what matters!
Dude. I'm CONVINCED Burdock is a Master Troll. I mean come on man, come on!

How about a "Backer Raising" Competition?
Just attempting to think of more ways to raise some awareness for the game, perhaps some kind of incentive scheme through this website, say "competition to see who can recruit the most backers/money" will earn a special forum title, ect? /discuss.

How easy is it to implement lore into Unity?
When we have Lore approved for the game, could someone tell me how that is then implemented into the main game?

Landmark is being hailed as a revolutionary MMO maker, whilst not Unity, if they make it open source, could it be made to facilitate ideas/structures that could be utlisied? I am only spitballing here, but for what other purpose could you use the software for? I know Everquest Next is being made using the engine, but they are touting this "MMO making tool" is only limited to your imagination. Or I could be barking up the wrong tree in a different forest?

Just wanting to get a feel of what would be the next fundamental step forward for the game? I understand you are preparing a video, how about doing up like a "Milestone" chart once the team is back together? This would give us clear goals to achieve before other systems can occur? What do you think?

Attractive Game Installers
One thing I enjoyed about the Vanguard Installer was the attractivness and interesting graphic that made it just "ooze" awesome. Do you remember what I mean?

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Maybe they can go door to door in their neighbourhoods and sell chocolate covered almonds. The one with the most sales wins dinner for two at Casa Bonita.

Sumi_sl

shitlord
"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Adebisi again."
Oh for fucks sake. I would have spit out my burrito if I had been eating it after readin the door to door chocolate covered almonds sales idea. +Tuconets to you, Sir.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
His AU site is doing pretty good. Three members including himself!

One more and they could have a tiny battleship tourney.